Chapter 7: Feelings

tw. panic, anxiety.

that's when he found out he loved george. he changed positions in his bed multiple times. the thought of george couldn't leave his mind. george had the most perfect lips, smile, eyes, nose. you could name any part about george and dream would think it was perfect. no. stop. he couldn't love george. he was his victim. he was going to kill him. this is the first time dreams genuinely loved someone. he'd say he loved girls just to get them in bed with him, but he would leave the next morning never talking to the girl again. that's the thing. he was straight. he's never had thoughts about men before. it was always women. he's never questioned his sexuality before until now. "DREEEAMMMM!! GET THE FUCK OVER HERE. GEORGE ISNT BREATHING." instant panic. dream shot up from his bed and ran down to the basement. "what the fuck is happening nick! what do you mean he's not breathing?!" "i don't know bro i was talking to him and he started hyperventilating and just stopped breathing. i don't know what the fuck to do!!" dream pushed nick out of the way and sat next to george. he didn't know what to do. he was panicking. mouth to mouth. dream held georges nose putting his lips on georges. he blew air into georges mouth trying to get him to wake up. no movement. he continued to blow air into georges mouth. he was starting to get dizzy, but he kept going. still no movement. this was his last chance. he blew hard breathes into georges mouth. he was about to pass out but he'd rather pass out than let george die. georges eyes flung open. he started freaking out. george was moving all over the place. hands waving in the air, his blood curdling screams were loud enough to hear from miles away. his breathing was fast, breathing in and out every second. dream was beyond scared. what happened to george? "george look at me. look at me please." dreams eyes were staring at george. george looked in dreams direction, staring back. "breathe with me. i'm going to count to 10. each second you're going to breath with me. ready?" george shook his head yes at dream. "okay let's start." "one." george breathed in then out. "two." "three." "four." dream could hear a noticeable change in georges breathing patterns. he was breathing almost normal now. "five." "six." "seven." "eight." georges breathing was synced with dreams. "nine." "ten." georges breathing was back to normal. "okay now tell me, what happened before you stopped breathing." dream was concerned. "i don't know. i was feeling normal for a second and then my throat started closing up and then i passed out. i don't know what happened. i don't know if it was some type of allergic reaction. i'm not sure." "what are you allergic too?" "rust." the fucking chains. the chains almost killed george. dream lifted georges blanket to look at the chain. georges leg had bumps all over it, it was beating red and purple. "sapnap grab the key for the chains. the chains almost killed george. look." sapnap looked at his leg. that was the worst allergic reaction he's ever seen. "i'll be right back." sapnap headed out the door. "why couldn't you tell us this before we put the chains on. what were you trying to do??" dreams face grew more concerned. "die." hearing that word come out of georges mouth made his stomach turn. he's caused this. he couldn't change this. george would always hate him. no matter how hard he could try, george would never feel the same about him. but thus wasn't about him. it's about george. he had to make sure he was okay. sapnap walked through the door with the key. he put the key into the lock and u locked it. the chain dropped to the floor. georges leg was beating red. dream had to do something before it spread. "nick go grab some of the pink ointment shit to help get rid of this rash." "calamine lotion?" sapnap chuckled. "it's not fucking funny, go fucking grab it." sapnap left the room. he came back in with the lotion and gave it to dream. flashbacks. he used this lotion after he dragged one of his victims through the forest. they were dead. dream ended up getting poison ivy all over his leg. he wish he didn't end up like this. one day he was going to be caught. it was just a matter of time. knock knock knock. someone was at the front door. how fucking ironic. just as he was thinking about getting caught someone knocks on the door. "george i need you to be quiet. sapnap i need to stay here and if george makes a sound use this." dream handed sapnap a syringe full of instant sleep medication. "i'm going to go answer the door and i'll let you know what happens after." dream walked up the stairs and to the front door. he slowly opened the door. it was his mom and sister.