Chapter 3: Pain

this chapter contains slight nsfw and torture

"i told you i'm not done with you yet." dream had the most beautiful eyes george had ever seen. what? why was he thinking like that? no. he can't fall for the man that's going to kill him. dream walked over to the bed and grabbed george by the wrist. dream shoved a rag into george's mouth to slightly eliminate the volume of the screams. "just make this easy." dream let out a little sigh. (tw.burning) dream grabbed the lighter out of his pocket and lit it. "please don't clay please please." george said crying. dream was surprised to hear george say his real name. but it sounded good coming out of his mouth. dream flipped georges body over so he was laying on his stomach. he lifted georges shirt up, took the lighter and burned george's back with it. "PLEASE STOP PLEASE IT BURNS IT HURTS JUST PLEASE STOP." dream listened but didn't intend to stop. "stop! what the fuck are you doing!" dream turned around to see sapnap running towards dream. "get the fuck out sapnap." dream said seriously. sapnap jumped on dream trying to pull him back on the floor. dream punched him in the face and sapnap fell to the floor. "what the fuck is wrong with you. you've never been like this with me before." sapnap said holding his bloody nose. "i need you the get the FUCK out right now before i do something even worse to you." "you wouldn't dare." sapnap scoffed. dream pulled out a gun and pointed it towards sapnap's head. "really dream? i've been your best friend you couldn't kill me even if you wanted to." dream put the gun back into his belt. he had the most anger he's ever experienced. "i think it's time." dream said seriously. "time for what you say?" dream pulled his gun back out and pointed it towards george's head. "no no no NO NO NO. PLEASE DONT PLEASE!" the screams were ear bleeding. "dream! we agreed to not kill him!" "i can't stand looking at him anymore." george was crying the hardest he ever had. mostly because his back was burning and also because he didn't want to die. "dream i need to talk to you come outside the door please just for a minute." dream and sapnap walked outside the door. "bro i really don't think we should kill him. we should get him to trust us and then have him join us. after all that's what you did to me." sapnap was a victim? he's been in this situation before? that's why hes never heard of him. george still listened to the mumbled words. "sapnap i need to tell you something. it's really serious." "okay go for it." "i keep thinking about george. like he keeps randomly popping up in my head. i can't deal with it. i want to get rid of it. i don't know why." "are you saying what i think your saying?" "i don't know sapnap it's just weird." dream wanted to get rid of george to eliminate the random thoughts. he didn't know what he was thinking. george was shocked about what he had just heard. what was dream saying? and if he thought these things then why did he still want to hurt him. sapnap and dream walked back in. "sapnap go grab a towel and warm water so i can clean off this idiots back." sapnap then left the room. "what the fuck were you guys talking about? i could hear everything." "why does it matter to you bitch boy." george just laid there. he didn't want to talk nor did he want to listen. "here dream but be gentle it looks really bad." the burn took up 1/3 of his back. the skin was melting and peeling off. dream placed the towel on his back. it hurt george really bad. "stay in this position for about 10 minutes with the cloth laying on your back. then take it off and go wash yourself up. he had just taken a shower but he wanted so desperately to get back in again. ten minutes passed. dream and sapnap walked out the door, locking it behind them. george could finally be alone for a little bit. he walked over to the bathroom door again. he took off his clothes slowly. that's when he heard a knock on his door. sapnap walked in on him. george was half naked only having shorts on. sapnap looked up at his face then scanned his body. george had felt butterfly's go throughout his whole body. sapnap pinned george against the wall. and forcefully put his lips against george's. george didn't even know what to say or do he just stood there in awe. his eyes were closed but when he opened them he saw dream. dream had a knife in his hand.