(ch10)And the twisttttt😜😜♥️♥️ 🔥🥀

(Plssss listen to this song while reading this part... it will give you feel of this chapter)

The night in the lavendar hued tent was an eventful one for anirudh and bondita. The Bonfire had turned to ashes by now. Were it the ashes of burned wood 🪵 or the ashes of burned hopes. Only God knew. Everyone was in a deep sleep in their ⛺ tents. The only sounds around were the early chirping birds and the flowing sound of river nearby.🕊🕊🕊🏞🏞🏞 Bondita was sleeping soundly in Anirudhs arms , her breathing patterns calm and a beautiful peace on her face. 😴😴🥰🥰She had nuzzled in his neck closer to his Adam's apple. Her lips were slightly grazing his throat.🔥 Anirudh had his arms rounded around her slim waist keeping her intact on his body and had hugged her closer to his chest.💖💖💖❣💞💞 His eyes closed and a slumber so peaceful ,for the first time in his these many years of existence. A light cold breeze blew across the tent and made bondita shiver in sleep. She slowly got closer to anirudhs chest, hoping to find some warmth in his embrace.💞💞💞 Whining in her sleep ,bondita tried to move her body a bit in sleep only to get halted by a tight grip on her waist area. Bondita opened her eyes slowly to see what was this thing holding her back. When bondita opened her eyes the sight infront of her brought back the memories of last night gushing in her brain and her morning was spoiled due to the fact that from today she can't be her sakha babus anything .💔😢 On the other hand bondita felt so good that yesterday her sakha babu had touched her soul and body both in the very right and limited means. 🤍🤍🤍🥀🥀Bondita looked towards Anirudhs sleeping face and smiled at his innocent, handsome and charming view .❤❤💞💞😴 Even in his sleep with all the messy hair and bags under eyes ,he managed to look handsome.🤍🤍 Bondita smiled at him adoring his every feature precisely and memorizing his every detail. Because maybe from now onwards she won't be able to be this close to him ever again.😢 Bondita carefully brought her hand to his handsome face and cupped his jaw lightly ensuring not to wake him up. 💞💞💖She caressed his jaw tenderly with her soft fingers rubbing his rough stubble slowly. She traced her fingers on his sharp nose and slightly pulled it whisphering a small and cute, " Humesha naakh par rehta hai gussa mere handsome sakha babu " 💖💖💖🥰🥰She brought her hands on his cheek bones and touched them softly, then she straightened the invisible creases of his forehead lightly.💞💞💞 Taking her fingers more downwards, she lightly traced his rough manly seductive lips which poured his love on her features last night. 💞💞💞💞❣🥀🥀She rubbed his lower lip slowly memorizing his shape and feel.
She would miss these lips, she would miss this face, she will miss this man .😢❤❤ Bonditas eyes glistened with fresh tears realizing that how deeply she fell in love with anirudh, and now cruelly destiny pulled them apart.😢😢 Bondita cupped his face with both her hands now and slightly leaned in and layed a gentle warm kiss on his forehead keeping her soft lips there for a good while savoring his feel in her forever. 💞💞💞💞😘😘😘❣❣She slowly removed her lips from his forehead reluctantly and gazed at him one last time. Bondita slowly untangled herself from his grip and removed his hands from her waist and got up. She stood up slowly and looked at anirudh who was in a deep slumber now both his hands which were holding her a while back, rested on his belly. Bondita looked at him adoringly and longingly and whispered slowly, "I ll miss you sakha babu. I ll miss u a lot... Kabhi aap say bol nai pao gi magar ye sach hai ki mai aap say buhat buhat pyaar karti hun. Haan sakha babu I love you a lott. Pyaar bhalay hi buhat karti hun mai aapse magar kabhi aapki nai hopao gi."😢😢😢💞💞💞💞💞💞💞
Wiping away her tears ,bondita silently opened the clothed lock of the tent and unzipped the tent and ran away from there not looking back . Bondita entered her tent and took out the important necessities required for washing up.🪥🪥🧻🧻🧼🧼🧽 She quickly ran towards the washroom and cleaned herself up . 🛁🛁Freshened up she went towards her tent and changed in the attire of the day. It was a white crop top sweater along with a long white thigh slit skirt. It was a bit cold 🥶 today. Lonavla mornings are usually cold.
So bondita chose this outfit. She left her hair open and just did a subtle makeup and paired her dress with white sneakers. 🤍🤍🤍Bondita left the tent and went towards the breakfast hall and ordered some coffee for herself with some pancakes 🥞. Everyone was waking one by one and freshening up.