(ch 18)Masturbation in shower (+18)

PLSSS READ THE NOTE AT THE END GUYS.  IT'S IMPORTANT.
AND THIS IS A MATURE THEMED STORY SO MATURE THEMES WILL BE EXPLAINED WELL. THOSE WHO DON'T LIKE MATURE THEMES DON'T READ AND THOSE WHO WILL READ PLSSSS LEAVE YOUR VOTES AND COMMENTS.  NEXT CHAPTER AFTER 200 VOTES.
♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

Bondita and anirudh both were wared out due to the intense lovemaking session. Although the final move was yet to be made but anirudh and bondita had memorised each others bodies every minute detail carefully tonight inorder to ravish it mercilessly with their love next time.

Bondita was sleeping on top of anirudh snoring lightly as anirudh had hugged her tightly to his chest with both his arms wound around her naked lower back. They were completely naked under the bed sheets with Bonditas bare bosoms in contact with anirudhs hard chest pressing lightly against him.

It was around 4 o clock in the morning when anirudh lightly stirred in his sleep when he felt a light weight on his chest. Opening his eyes slowly , his gaze fell on a soundly sleeping bondita clinged to his bare chest with their leg's intertwined beneath the sheets and her bare bosoms in direct contact with his hard chest .

Anirudh's mouth curled up into a small smile as he looked at bondita's sleeping face and remembered the incidents of last night one by one. How beautiful the last few hours were . It wasn't just because they had their bodily desires fulfilled, it was because those desires were fulfilled out of intentions of pure love and not a bit of lust. There hearts were filled with love for each other and their bodies just mingled well as an expression to express that deep love.

Bondita snored lightly against his chest and anirudh just smiled , looking at her lovingly. He gently tightened his hold on her and embraced her closer to his chest and laid a gentle kiss on her forehead lovingly . He stroked her hair softly as he kept looking at her sleeping form adoringly.
As much as he wanted to hold her close to him and kiss and cuddle her for the longest time, he was helpless because morning was arriving and bondita was with him for the whole night. Not that he was scared or anything. More than anything he wanted to declare to the world that how much he loves this girl and she means the world to him , but he respected bondita's decision of not publicising their relationship till she was ready and he didn't want his and bonditas relationship to become a public discussion. So for the required purposes he chose to keep mum meanwhile.

Anirudh looked at bondita's sleeping form and the thought that he was about to wake her up from such a peaceful slumber , ached his heart, but he was helpless.

Stroking her hairs softly , anirudh gently cupped her soft cheeks and slowly whispered near her lips caressing her face at the same time ,
"Bondita.... bondita.... shona wake up. Common "

Bondita stirred in her sleep after listening somebody calling her in the most softest and loving manner . Moving a bit she slowly opened her eyes and her eyes fell on the man of her dreams, her soul mate, her lover, her one and only sakha babu anirudh roy chaudhary. She looked at him surprised confused at her surroundings trying to decipher where she was. It was like she had a blackout for a moment.

Anirudh looked at her cute expressions , a small smile adorned on his lips and he lightly called her to the world breaking her out of the trance she was in, "Good morning sweetheart "

Bondita pulled out of her trance looked at him and suddenly all the memories of last night came gushing to her brain.
Her cheeks turned to the darkest shade of pink , leaving her all blushing and flustered. She quickly hid her face in his chest hiding her face in between her hands stuck to his bare chest.

Anirudh chuckled at her sudden shyness, she was a hungry sex tigress last night and now she was hiding like a Cheshire cat . Anirudh let out a hearty chuckle and caressed her top of head softly and said,
"My wild tigress suddenly turned into a shy cat, hmmmm interesting, I wonder is it my bondita to whom I made love to last night or it was some other girl. I wonder because my bondita was pretty bold last night and this girl besides me right now is so shy, she doesn't seem my bondita. I wonder who is she. "