(ch 15) Possessed ♥️🔥🔥

Guys I'm back after the longest time. So this is the new chapter of cold sweetheart and i know you all love this book a lot . So i have decided to extend this book a bit more. This is a special surprise for my reader and dear friend KarishmaNaidu876. She really wanted me to not end this book soon so i have decided to not end it soon. So guys plsssss who have still not voted for the last chapter Unleashed the beast. Plsssss i beg u all to vote for that part and this part as well. I have noticed the votes declining severely. I beg you guys plsssss vote for that chapter and this chapter as well.  I love u all. Plssss shower your love on both the parts. Next chapter after 157 votes.  Plsssss guys vote and comment both. I beg u plssss respect my hardwork too. I love u all. Read the note at the end .
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

The wealthy gentleman Sameer raixada indeed was bowled over by bonditas beauty but his intentions were absolutely clear and crystal clean. He was really helping bondita to get seated in a comfortable position but then the devils sharp gaze screamed possession for his untainted fairy 🧚‍♀️. He couldn't bear it for another second that some unknown man was seated so close to his bondita. He was the sweetheart but just to his love bondita ,for the rest of the world he was indeed a cold sweetheart. Emotionless, ruthless and dark were the dark sides of his dominating personality. And when anirudh roy chaudhary gets his real aurra around, he seems posessed and right now he was posessed.

His bondita was talking to Sameer for last 20 minutes and she had absolutely no idea that even her boyfriend existed in the same party hall. An irked anirudh was tapping the glass impatiently counting minutes for their conversation to end. He would've gone straight their and claimed his love for her infront of all but it were bonditas words which were stopping him. He had promised her to not publicise their relationship till tapur is aware. Little did he know that tapur wasn't only aware now but she had now started calling him anirudh jiju by now.

Anirudh was fuming in jealousy but stood still clenching and unclenching his fist.
Actually bondita was talking to Sameer about their marriage and she had smoothly declined his offer, stating a special reason for it as he wanted to know that after firstly approving of the marriage ,how suddenly a change of decision. Was it something unappealing about his ways that her smooth rejection came so fast. Bondita smiled at him gently and said, "Nothing about you is unappealing Mr raixada. It's just that I love someone else. Wo insaan meri har saans mai hain. Wo mera pyaar, wo meri puja wo mera dharm hai aur wohi mera karm. Mai unse buhat pyaar karti hun aur wo mujhse. Aapse shaadi kay liye Haan toh maine gussay main aakay bol diya tha. I'm so sorry for that really. And I'm so thankful to you ki aap khud cheezay clarify karnay aagayay. I didn't knew how to tell you. So for that thank you so much once again. "
Sameer smiled at her visibly relaxed as the unnecessary confusions left his mind and said, "Thank you for the clarification miss bondita . I really appreciate it . And you are really very lucky to have such a loving partner. Aur aap bilkul fikar mat kijiye mai ab sab sambhal lun ga. But on one condition " Bondita raised her eyebrows looking confused as Sameer speaker," You have to call me just Sameer. Mr raixada sounds so old . Please miss bondita " Bondita chuckled at him and said, "Ok on one condition you also call me only bondita. Miss bondita is too long na. " Sameer smiled warmly and clasped his hands together, "Great then friends ?", as he extended his friendship hand to her. Bondita smiled looking at him and shaked his hands firmly and said, "Friends from now on Mr....aaaa sorry Sameer . Sameer Friends from now on okk"
"Friends bondita " ,as they cheered together sipping on the grape juice as a start to their friendship.