(ch 13)Your scent drives me crazy🔥

🥀🥀🥀🥀🤍🤍🤍..............."Yuhi Baras Baras Kaali Ghata Barse Hum Yaar Bheeg Jaaye Is Chaahat Ki Baarish Mein
Meri Khuyli Khuli Lato Ko Suljaaye Tu Apni Ungliyon Se Main To Hoon Isi Khwaayish Mein
Sardi Ki Raaton Mein Hum Soye Rahe Ek Chaadar Mein
Hum Dono Tanha Ho Na Koi Bhi Rahe Is Ghar Mein
Zara Zara Behekta Hain
Mehekta Hain
Aaj To Mera Tan Badan
Main Pyaasi Hoon
Mujhe Bhar Le Apni Baahon Mein
Aaja Re Aa Re".............🥀🥀🥀🥀🤍🤍🤍

The weather was rainy but even stormier were the hearts of anirudh and bondita which were brimming with every ounce of passion and love. 💞💞💞💞
Anirudh had gone to bring the car from hotel staff. It was his own car as anirudh usually used to come to lonavla for his stay at this place only. So he made sure to buy himself a car in lonavla too. Common he was the business tycoon and Barrister Anirudh roy chaudhary. Wealth and riches were his lifestyle but more than that was his heart which was so humble and grounded that boastfulness never cane his way. 😊😊Bondita had told anirudh to wait for her outside as she had ran back in her tent ⛺ for God knows what. Bondita had came back to change her outfit superfast as she was feeling suffocated due to the high neck of her top and the skirt was too long. Bondita rummaged through her luggage 🧳 to find a comfortable outfit. Finally her hands landed on her favorite black top and denim shorts which she had packed. She quickly changed into her outfit and paired it with white sneakers. The top was sleevless and the shorts complimented her toned long legs so well. She left her hairs messy and kept them on one side exposing her upper back area . Her aurra screamed hot .🔥🥵 Today anirudh would definitely have a hard time controlling himself. Taking a final look at herself seeming satisfied, bondita smiled and left the tent quickly to find her sakha babu.

Bondita reached the parking lot and looked around the area to find anirudh but he was nowhere to be seen

Bondita reached the parking lot and looked around the area to find anirudh but he was nowhere to be seen. The parking area was in the basement and it was a bit dark around, so she couldn't see clearly. "Sakha babu sakha babu aap Kahan hai. " Bondita was calling around the parking when a pair of hands slided across her waist from back and pulled her closer to someone's hard chest . 💞Bondita gasped at first but as her nose hit the familiar musky Colonge of anirudh, she instantly relaxed and smiled as she leaned her head back in his chest, closed her eyes and tightened the hold on his hands across her belly. "Sakha babu ", bondita sighed in content with her eyes still closed. 💞💞💞Anirudh put his head in her neck and took a deep breathe inhaling her tantalising scent in him.💞💞 Leaving a small kiss under bonditas ear ,anirudh leaned into her ear and whispered huskily, "Tumhe Kaise Pata laga ki mai hun bondita " Bondita smiled and turned around slowly in his arms and encaged her arms around his neck . Anirudh looked at her adoringly and caressed her curves slowly above her thin top and pulled her more closer to himself.💞💞 Bondita brought her one hand on his handsome face and cupped it slowly and whispered, "Toh sakha babu aap mujhe bataiyay aap ko mujhe dekhnay Kay bina hi kaise Pata chal jaati Hain ki mai hun . " Anirudh smiled at her question and without answering it he bends down while looking in her eyes intensely . He brought hiz hands under her bare knees and picked her up in his arms swiftly and starts moving towards his car. Bondita looked confused but kept mum as she was loving every bit of these moments which she was spending with the love of her life.♥️♥️ Without any hesitation she tightened her hold around his neck and brought herself closer to him as she leaned her body upwards towards his chest.💞💞 Anirudh surprised at her actions just smiled as he was enjoying it very much. Bondita brought her face in his neck and brought her one hand on the collar of his 👕 t-shirt and pulled him closer ,so that her soft lips came in contact with the side of his neck.💞💞💞💞 Anirudh took a deep breathe to calm his racing heart after seeing the latest bold form of bondita. Bondita slowly kissed his neck from the side laying her lips their for the longest time and kissed repeatedly on the same spot till anirudh reached the car with bondita in his arms and settled her on top of the car trunk carefully breathing heavily .😘😘🔥💞💞 Bondita slowly parted from him only that much so that she could she his flushed face. Her eyes met a flushed anirudh looking at her intensely breathing heavily, like calming his racing heart down. Bondita smiled at him seductively and without a further notice she crawled back on the trunk of the car slowly and once she reached the settlement between the trunk and the mirror ,she sprawled on the trunk like a queen of seduction owning her beloved's heart. 🔥🔥🔥❤❤❤Bondita brought her hand forward and pulled anirudh towards herself with full force resulting anirudh to land on top of her. Anirudh looked shocked seeing her new bold form ,nevertheless his heart galloped n excitement and love as bonditas artistic tricks of seduction were working their magic on him. There faces inches apart, breathing in each other's warm proximity, anirudh slowly glided his hands across her bare arms from her shoulders and tracing them downwards till he found her fingers and intertwined his digits with her soft fingers and pinned their interwined hands to the car. 🔥🔥🔥💞💞💞💞♥️♥️♥️Bonditas chest heaved up and down as anirudh brought his face near her lips and closed his eyes and leaned in slowly and captured her soft lips in a slow, passionate and scorching kiss.💞💞💞💞 Bondita closed her eyes in content and started moving her plump lips with his slowly and lovingly as if caressing his intimate touch in her bits. Anirudh kissed her with all the tenderness and passion enjoying her soft lips against his rough ones. They moved their lips against each other sensously as anirudh gently tugged on her lower lip in between the kiss and sucked her lower lip gently . 🔥🔥♥️♥️Leaving the hold on her pinned hands ,he brought his hands on her bare thighs and caressed them slowly feeling her softness ,while still moulding his lips with her plump ones.🔥🔥♥️♥️ Bondita moaned in his mouth in delight as his large hands grazed her inner thigh but their deep liplock muffled her moan somehow. Anirudh smiled in between the kiss realizing the effect he had on her . Bondita glided her hands in his hairs from back and roamed her hands around his scalp as he roamed his tongue torturously inside her mouth dominating the kiss .
Letting their tongues dance in the kiss, anirudh finally parted their lips after a minute of ferocious tongue kiss and 5 minutes of the hottest liplock. 🔥🔥🔥🥵💞💞♥️♥️Anirudh and bondita both breathing heavily with their eyed closed, connected their foreheads with each other to calm their racing hearts. After a few seconds of relaxation and breathing, their love filled eyes met each other and together they shared the most heart warming smile . Anirudh gently gets up from her and pulled her up with him carefully and brought his one hand on her waist and from other hand cupped her face as he made her stand up. Pulling her closer to himself , he leaned into her ear and whispered, "It's your scent that always drives me crazy Missy and this scent of wilderoses is just exclusive to my bondita. Yahi khushboo mujhe tumhari pehchaan karti hai darling. Ye khushboo ab kisi aur ki ho hi nai sakti. Kyunki kal tak ye tumhari thi lekin ab ye meri ban gayi hai. Kyunki tum mujhme kuch is Qadar Sama gayi ho ki kabhi na mujhse tum juda hogi aur na tumhari ye khushboo. Humesha ye dono mere itnay paas rahay gay"💞💞🥀🥀🥀🥀 Bondita smiled wholeheartedly at his loving words and stood on her toes and whispered lightly in his ear, "Aur mai bi aapko sirf aapki iss khushboo say pehchanti hun. Jab bi aap kay kareeb hoti Hun toh aapki ye musky scent mujhe pagal kardaiti hai. " Finishing her words she lays a gentle kiss on his earlobe and gets back in her earlier position . 💞💞💞💞Anirudh smilingly caressed her cheeks and lovingly kissed her forehead and whispered, "I love you baby " ♥️♥️Bondita looked up at him amused at the new nickname he had given her. Blushing she looked at him adoringly not uttering a word . "Kya aisay kya dekh rahi ho. Kuch kahan kya maine " Anirudh deliberately inorder to tease her this asked her this but bondita wasn't any less now. Pushing herself closer to his torso bondita lightly near his lips said , " Nai toh aap nai kuch nai kahan . Mai toh bas itna bolna chahti thi hun ki....... I love you too baby. I love you a lot Mr anirudh roy chaudhary. My hot baby " She layed a quick peck on his lips and backed off. 😘♥️♥️Anirudh shocked at her level of boldness smiled and caressed her waist above her top and said, " jitni bold tumhara dress hai, tumhe nai lagta ki kuch zyaada hi asar Hogaya hai iska tumpe. Meri bondita itni bold kab hogayi. " "Aap ki bondita ka boyfriend hi itna hot haina ki usskay saath reh reh kar Seekh hi gayi har hadd ko Paar karna. Wo phir pyaar ki hadd ho ya boldness ki. Anirudh roy chaudhary ki girlfriend kabhi peeche nai rehti " Anirudh smiled at her and layed a small peck on her lips and said, "Ab drive pay chalay meri hot girlfriend "💞💞💞 Blushing bondita answered, " Bilkul chalte haina mere superhot boyfriend "
They sat in the car smiling and left for their long drive among the long forest roads of lonavla. Anirudh took her one hand in his intertwining their fingers lovingly and drove the car from other. Bondita brought their intertwined fingers to her mouth and kissed them lovingly. 💞💞💞💞😘😘Anirudh smiled and continued his driving through the luscious meadows of lonavla. There was no one on the jungle road ,so it was just two of them enjoying the enchanting beauty of nature in each other's soothing company. The tiny drops of rain knocked the windows of their car as the rain poured going from slow to steady pace. Anirudh turned on the radio 📻 of the car and a beautiful melody played which matched with the earthy scent and downpour from Mother nature. Bondita hummed to the beats of the song closing her eyes and anirudh looked at her adoringly. Quickly leaning in he laid a small kiss on her cheek while she was humming unaware of the effect it had created in Anirudhs heart. Pecking her cheek he quickly got back to his position as bondita opened her eyes surprised, nevertheless smiled at him adoring his cute actions. 💞💞💞💞"Sakha bab aap kitne cuteee haina ." She pulled his cheeks and laid a long warm kiss on his right cheek as anirudh continued to drive while chuckling at her adorable acts. ♥️♥️Bondita came back to her side and opened the window of the car and slid her hands out enjoying the trickling feeling of rain droplets 💦 on her arms . Anirudh smiled seeing her so happy and carefree around him. 😊😊💞💞This was the only thing which he wanted, to see her happy, to see her content, to see her smiling and to make her loved. And for making her feel special, limits were just a name for anirudh. His love for bondita was beyond anything else in the world .💞💞💞💞💞💞 Meanwhile bondita excited and happy, she instantly closed the window as another thing crept her mind. She clicked on the button which opens the upper window of the car and it opened . Anirudh looked at her confused, "kya karrahi ho bondita. Jo mai soch raha hun Agar tum wo karnay jaarahi hona toh chup chap andar aajao warna bimar pad jao gi. " Bondita gave him a bored look and pushed herself out from the above window and opened her arms wide smiling feeling the pouring rain on her face and arms along with the moving wind . "Wohoooo kitna maza aaraha hai . Sakha babuuuu aap bi aayiyay bahar buhat . Buhat acha lagraha hai mujhe , aapko bi lagay ga. Gadi rokiye aur mere saath ye baarish enjoy kijiye " Anirudh worriedly pleaded from inside,"Bonditaaa plsss jaana andar aajo tum bimar pad jao gi. Plsss bachpana mat karo na shona. " Bondita screamed from outside, "Mai toh bachi hi hun sakha babu. Aap hongay budhay mai toh nai hun. Aapko nai aana hai mat aayay. Mai toh iss baarish ko pura enjoy karu gi. Aap rahiye andar budhay babu" Anirudh frowned and blowed his mouth,"Tum nay mujhe budha bola bondita. Ruko tum abi batata hun ki mai kitna budha hun. " 😤Bondita didn't heard a word as she was busy dancing with the rain droplets across her bare arms and soaked chest. Anirudh stopped the car 🚗 and bondita looked confused. She came inside the car and asked,"Kya hua sakha babu . Aap nay gadi kyun roki. Kitna maza aarha tha na mujhe. Khud enjoy kartay nai hai aur mujhe bhi nai karnay detay hain. Haan maana ki aap budhe hain par kya karu Mai pyaar jo karti hun iss budhay say. " Anirudh clenched the steering of the car and and looked towards bondita intently. Bondita looked at him confused and shrugged her shoulders unknown to his next action. Anirudh picked bondita up from her seat in a swift motion and placed her on his lap with both her legs on his either sides. 🔥🔥Bondita gasped in shock , "S.sakha babuuu. " Anirudh put a finger on her lips and whispered, "Shhhhhhh ekdum chup bondita. Aaj tumne mujhe Buddha kahan, ab hun Buddha toh experience bi har cheez ka zyaada hi hoga na mujhe toh aaj mai tumhe apni bahoon Main Pakad kay kuch iss shidat say pyaar karu ga ki shayad hi koi bacha kar payay. "🔥🔥🥀🥀 Bondita shocked at his words ,her breathes became ragged suddenly as she breathed heavily in his arms. Anirudh took a look at her appealing features as his eyes traced the drops of water 💧 trickling down from her wet hair towards her bare shoulders . Her lips wet and top sticked to her body like a second skin, all drenched in water making her look all appealing and hot to anirudhs sinful eyes. A sudden urge to kiss her and suck the water away from her skin aroused in anirudh. 🔥🔥🔥 Anirudh looked between her eyes and lips and brought his hand on her cheekbones and gently grazed them with his fingers tracing them across her wet face. Bondita closed her eyes as anirudhs hand went behind the nape of her neck and he took a fistful of her hair from back gently and tugged it with his fingers in a backward direction ensuring to not hurt bondita. Bondita threw back her head slowly by the pull created by anirudhs hand. Her wet soaked heaving chest got pushed into his torso more as he looked at her intensely. There was a strange fire of passion burning in Anirudhs heart and bonditas every part was willing to be burned in it. Anirudh brought his other hand on her bare thighs and he gently cupped her thighs sensously caressing them softly. A suppressed moan left bonditas mouth , "Ahhh!" Anirudh smirked seeing the havoc his gentle touch created in bonditas heart. Bondita slowly encaged her arm around anirudhs neck and cupped his face with other hand . Settling herself properly in his lap, bondita moved her core closer to his pelvic area and settled directly on his cloth clad bottom. Anirudh breathes got stuck in his throat as his pelvic grazed bonditas bottom so intimately. He was about to do a long teasing session to bondita but now his senses were lost as his girlfriend was much more bolder and beautiful than he ever thought she would be. Bondita caressed his jaw tenderly and leaned in slowly and placed a small kiss on his right cheek and moved her lips across his sharp jawline laying warm kisses across his stubble. Anirudh closed his eyes in pleasure and tightened the hold on her grip and pulled her more closer. Bondita moved back and brought both her hands to her wet hair and clutched them in a loose bun leaving her flicks open . All this while anirudh was looking at her intensely examining his girlfriends actions. Pushing all her hair in that bun bondita looked towards anirudh and brought both her hands around his neck and pulled him closer to her face. Anirudh looked at her lovingly as she leaned in slowly and laid a warm kiss on his forehead keeping her soft lips there for a while. She shifted her lips slowly towards his cheeks and kissed each one of them with all love and tenderness. Anirudh caressed her thighs with one hand and moved his other hand around her waist holding her tightly to his body. Anirudh pressed his hands a bit more in her thighs as he slowly leaned into her and instead of capturing her lips in a kiss, straightaway dived his head in the crook of her wet neck and took a long deep breathe from their, as her scent was the addiction to his soul. Bonditas breathes quickened as she slid her hands in his hair and pushed his face more into her neck and tilted her head for his proper access .Anirudh slowly started peppering warm kisses on her neck and slowly moved towards her collarbone and bondita closed her eyes in delight enjoying his sweet torture. He placed warm kisses around her neck as bondita massaged his hair in-between . Anirudh slowly moved his lips a bit downwards as he softly kissed her wet upper area of chest. Bondita breathes quickened in delight as anirudhs hands worked magic around her thighs sensously and his lips on her chest. Pulling his head back anirudh looked at a heaving bondita intently and slowly he brought his lips on the string of her top and tugged it down a bit with his teeth, thus exposing her milky wet shoulders . Bondita closed her eyes as a sudden cloud of shyness hovered her. Anirudh looked at her amused. Wasn't she the same girl who was so bold just a minute ago. Anirudh slowly brought his lips to her wet shoulder and placed a warm kiss there sucking the rain drops off her skin. Bondita clutched his shoulder as waves of pleasure ran across her body. Completing the right amount of assault on her each shoulder he brought his lips upwards towards her earlobes and gently kissed them. To remove the wetness from there as well,he grazed her earlobe with his teeth slowly and sucked the water away . Bondita moaned in delight as her body wasn't accustomed to receiving such heights of pleasure ever before. "Ahhhh s.sakha. babuuu" . Anirudh smiled in satisfaction listening to her heavenly moans and his teeth latched on her other earlobe, sucking the rain drops off her. Moving up ,he pulled a heaving bondita gently to his chest and cupped her face in haste and descended his warm lips on her inviting ones in a hard toe curling kiss. As if the only need of the hour was bondita for anirudh, such was the passion which anirudh was pouring in his kiss. They moulded and moved their lips together in a passionate sync sucking the life out of each other. Anirudh kissed her deeply ,plunging his tongue inside her mouth exploring her taste buds with a hot dominance. Bondita tried to match up with his pace only to get dominated each time with his tongue which was doing wonders in her mouth. After a while of hard kissing and exploring, anirudh left bonditas lips slowly with a pop,as anirudh had sucked them till swollen. They parted heavily,both panting hard for breathe and took deep breathes calming themselves. With connected foreheads and satisfied smiles ,anirudh whispered huskily near her mouth, "Abi bi Buddha kaho gi kya bondita?" Bondita looked at him blushing profusely and whispered back, "Agar Buddha nai kahun gi toh kya mujhe roz aisa hi pyaar milay ga Barrister babu, boliye. " Anirudh pulled her closer to him and his hands caressing her soft waist huskily said ,"Har roz Thoda zyaada Thoda kam karkay issay kayi zyaada pyaar dunga tumhe. Bas kabhi dur mat Hona. waada hai mera " Bondita smiled and brought her head to his chest and hugged him tightly and whispered, "waada raha kabhi aapse dur nai jaaungi. Jeeay gay toh saath mare gay toh saath. " Anirudh smiled and tightened his hold around her back and hugged her even tighter in his embrace laying a small kiss on her forehead, while caressing her hairs lovingly . 😘♥️💞💞💞💞Bondita closed her eyes in content and peace as her heart was full today and no other thing in world could match her happiness and level of contentment. 💞💞💞💞She was breathing in the arms of her love and that was the most beautiful and heartfelt feeling in the world.

🥀🥀🥀🤍🤍🤍🤍.............. Main Bhooli Nahin Haseen Mulakaatein
Bechain Karke Mujhk Mujhse Yun Naa Pher Nazar
Roothega Na Mujhse
Mere Saathiyan Yeh Vaada Kar
Tere Bina Mushkil Hain
Jeena Mera Mere Dil Mein
Zara Zara Behekta Hain
Mehekta Hain
Aaj To Mera Tan Badan
Main Pyaasi Hoon Mujhe Bhar Le Apni Baahon Mein
Hai Meri Kasam Tujhko Sanam... Door Kahin Naa Jaa
Yeh Doori Kehti Hain
Paas Mere Aaja Re
Aaja Re
Aaja Re
Aaja Re
Aaja Re................,🤍🤍🤍🥀🥀🥀🥀

Precap: Party and posessive Barristers

My lovely readers I'm finally back with a new chapter but still the updates won't be regular as my exams are going on till January end. Many of you asked about my health these days as I was really not feeling well . Thank you so much guys for thinking about me. It really made me feel so happy seeing your concern for your prasha di. I love you guys so much. So here is the new chapter, plssss vote for it and plsssss leave your precious comments down because it boosts me up as a writer and I really really feel so good after reading your reviews . So guys go read the new chapter,vote and plssss comment.
Next update I don't know when it will be because my exams r going but make this part cross 155 voted, I ll try to update sooner . Love u all ❤😘

Prasha