(Ch 16)Moans and firsts 1🔥🔥🙈

Im so overwhelmed by the amount of love i received by you guys tonight. Last chapter crossed 172 votes. That's a feat guys. Thank you so much for showering so much love . Your so much love motivated me to write for you guys faster. So here is the chapter. This is a mature part. It has slightly sexual content . So guys go read now and plssss don't forget to vote and comment.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Anirudh had pushed bonditas head in the wall , their mouths entangled in a ferocious battle of tongues. Anirudh kissed her passionately his kisses getting deeper wach time, pouring all his love and need both into the sensous contact of their mouths.

Tilting his head to the other side anirudh captured her lips again in a hot and hard kiss while bondita was moving her hands up and down his back pulling his torso more closer to herself.

Anirudh sensously rubbed her curves above her dress while still sucking on her lower lip hard , his hands itching to caress and touch her bare skin below the dress.

As if knowing it all , bondita while still kissing his mouth passionately she brought her hands to his shoulders and starting pushing the coat off his body removing it entirely from his body.
She removed her lips for a while , panting hard and threw the coat somewhere across the room .

Anirudh looked at her breathing heavily as he passed a seductive smile towards her and pulled her closer by her waist and whispered huskily,
" Uffff meri jangli billi kitni hot lagrahi haina. Mann karraha hai ki aaj tumhe kahin bas jaanay na doon. Sirf apnay paas rakh kay apni hathailiyon mai samait kay puri raat pyaar karu. "

Bondita gave him a seductive smile and bit her lower lip sensously coming near his ear and whispered huskily,
"Toh puri raat toh hai aap kay paas . Kariye na jitna pyaar karna hai aapko . Kis nay roka hai. Infact I don't want you to love me today, instead i want you to love me hard today. I want your passionate kisses and sucks. I want your soft caress. I need your these red hard lips on every inch of my body. I want your large and warm hands massaging my tenderness. I want all of you today. I want you to love me so hard mister anirudh roy chaudhary that my every bit recognises your touch next time even before the contact. When I'm ready to submit to you today, then why can't your wishes come true today. Sakha babu make me yours . Love me hard tonight. I love you and I'm ready for this stage of our relationship. "

Anirudh looked at bondita shocked at her bold confession, his face crimson red and pupils dilated and orbs dark with desire, his bottom hardening.

He looked at her intensely as bondita slightly pushed him and slowly moved back towards the bed while looking at him seductively.
Moving back she brought all her hair on one side and reached her hands towards the zipper of her dress from back.

Looking at anirudh intensely, bondita slowly pulled down the zipper of her dress making the shoulder straps of her dress loose and her dress free from any kind of grip.

Bondita kept her one hand on her dress'es loose front preventing it from falling down while anirudh looked at her with eyes blazing with desire and love both.

Bondita indicated by her fingers to anirudh to come to her as anirudh looked on with a stoic face his eyes dark with desire.

Anirudh slowly took small steps towards her making bonditas breathes faster and uneven as she clutched the front of her dress tighter , her confidence suddenly flying out of the window. Anirudh came near her and slowly removed her hand from her chest making her dress prone to falling anytime soon. Bondita slowly removed her hand and anirudh slowly clutched his hands with hers and pushed her lightly on the bed making bondita fall backwards.