Day Seven: A Day When The White Snow Fell

KIM HAJOON'S JOURNAL ENTRY
SAT, DEC 19TH, 2020. 08.38 AM GMT.
The Savoy. Junior Suite. Dining Room.

Journal-nim!

I woke up today and found Minjeong already sitting in the living room, staring outside the window. She was wearing pink pajamas. (Yes, yes, you know it... She looked so cute).

Here's how our conversation went:

"Morning, Minjeong!" I called her.
"Morning, Hajoon-hyung! Beautiful day today, isn't it?" she said with a big smile on her face.

I followed her gaze out the window, and she was right. Today's beautiful. The snow was falling, and somehow–as I said–winter in London feels different compared to winter in Seoul. The snow was thicker, and (I know I'm not making sense) somehow the snow looks whiter. Evidently, Minjeong felt the same way.

"It's so pretty here... I mean... We have winter and snow in Korea too, but... Somehow it feels different," she mused. I nodded.
"You're right. It's so pretty..." I said, smiling as I joined her on the sofa.

Minjeong kept gazing outside, and... Well, I couldn't resist the temptation to avert my gaze from my window to her.

Yes, the snow was pretty, but...

Honestly, Journal-nim... She was prettier.

My daydream was interrupted abruptly when she suddenly turned to look at me.

(Did she notice that I was staring at her? ... Maybe she did)

"Hyung, what are you going to do today? Continue studying and working on your thesis?" she asked, still with that adorable smile. I chuckled and shook my head.
"No... It's Saturday, right? I need to rest too," I said.

Minjeong laughed and nodded.

"Yeah... You're right. Let's play board games and talk all day, shall we?" she proposed.

That was all I could ask for. She went to shower after breakfast, and I'm currently writing this while waiting for her in the living room. We're going to play Ticket to Ride.

Ah. The shower's stopped. I should stash you somewhere safe.

I'll write again later, Journal-nim!

* * *

KIM HAJOON'S JOURNAL ENTRY
SAT, DEC 19TH, 2020. 2.25 PM GMT.
The Savoy. Junior Suite. My Room.

So...

This entry's gonna be a little heavy and long. But... I guess it's worth it. Here goes:

We played our games while talking. Minjeong seems to be in a good mood today (and the entirety of yesterday after I decided not to move out to the other room...), so I decided to ask her the question I've had since I learned that she's not a student.

"Minjeong-ah," I called her.
"Hm?"
"You said you're not a student, right? What do you do? I heard you singing the other day," I asked her.

She giggled while keeping her eyes on the game board. Was she blushing? Her cheeks had a shade of pink. Or was it the cold weather?

"I'm... I'm a singer, Hyung. I'm... In a band," she uttered slowly. My eyes widened.
"Oh? Really? Wow... I should ask for an autograph then!" I exclaimed. She laughed and shook her head.
"No, no! I'm not that famous... Yet... We've only recently debuted. Only last month," she said.
"Oh wow! What's your song?" I asked her, but she shook her head rapidly.
"Don't look it up! It's embarrassing!" she exclaimed.
"Ah why... Your voice is beautiful!" I said.