Day Thirteen: Christmas

KIM HAJOON'S JOURNAL ENTRY
SUN, DEC 26TH, 2020. 02.05 GMT
Apartment, West End. Kitchen

Alright... How do I begin...

It's...

Yeah. I'm writing this at 2 am. I'm sitting in Minjeong's airbnb (is it an airbnb? I think it is) kitchen.

She's asleep.

And...

And I can't sleep.

Because...

Shit...

Yeah I...

I had sex with her.

OKAY.

Shit I'm trembling.

Okay hang on. Hang on!

I'll start by recounting the day. The entire day. Yeah. That'll calm me down.

I woke up today, well... Minjeong woke me up. She...

She kissed me softly to wake me up. As my eyes flickered, the first thing I saw was her beautiful face. She was smiling, she was smiling so wide.

"Good morning, my Sunshine... Merry Christmas," that's what she said. (Yes, Journal-nim, my heart bursted out in an instant).
"M–Morning, Minjeong... M–Merry Christmas!" was all I could stutter.

She giggled and walked to the kitchen. I noticed that she had prepared breakfast for us. I chuckled as I stood from the sofa and walked to join her.

"Hajoon-hyung, bab meogja!"

She said it again while giggling cutely. I guess it's our official catchphrase now. I smiled and instinctively hugged my new (read: first) girlfriend from behind. (Is she my girlfriend?)

That's when she gasped and jolted.

And that's when I realized.

Shit. My morning wood.

I released her immediately, panickedly. She turned and bit her lips, her face was full red, as was mine. Okay... Awkward!

"C–Come, l–let's eat!" I stammered loudly.

Thankfully, she giggled and nodded, sitting across the table. She prepared a simple sunny side up egg and some sausages, and we ate happily (I tried to ignore the fact that I had a raging boner hiding under the table).

"Where are you bringing me today, Oppa?" she asked me.
"Well, it's Christmas, so I think we should check out the old City of London. Are you familiar with Leadenhall Market?" I asked her. She shook her head (as expected).
"No. What is it? Some sort of market?" she asked.

I smiled.

"Kind of. Part of the Diagon Alley scene from the first Harry Potter movie was shot there!" I said, and her eyes widened in surprise.
"Really?? We should totally go there!" she exclaimed, making me laugh.
"Alright! We'll go there, and... To the surrounding areas, I guess..."