Chapter 8- Tara's POV

Steven led me to a room. A small room with boards all over the walls. While he is talking and describing the place, I look at him. I begin to act envious of Sofie.

Steven has broad shoulders. The way his eyes look and the way he moves makes my ears hot.

"Steven, may I ask you a question?" I ask.

He nods his head. I feel hesitant to ask, but I do, "Are you and Sofie going out?" I feel stupid and ask quite fast, but I had to let it out. He looks at me in a weird way, like he is thinking.

"I really don't know. I would say so. We never made it official, I don't think. You can ask her. Why do you ask?" he says.

I feel embarrass and blush. He smiles at me, which makes my ears even redder. I have to tell him the truth.

"The ways she talks about you. She is always talking about you and her together. She even said you guys kiss sometimes. You guys have been practically living together for many years. I don't know how you don't know if you guys are dating. Shouldn't that give you a clue?" I ask.

He looks deep in thought.

"If you really love her, then tell her. Now is the time to step up. I don't know you very well, but you seem like a great guy. From what I know about Sofie, she really likes you too. Don't let this tribulation come between you guys," I say.

 I feel weird preaching to this guy. He still is deep in thought. I thank him for showing me around and he leaves. He closes the door and I sit on the side of my bed.

This is only the beginning. Hopefully my plan doesn't fail. It never does, I think to myself. I lay down and close my eyes.