Chapter 2: You

" Tobirama Senju " I firmly said as he gave me a dull look 
" you are so lucky you are my friend , I could find a million other better ways to use my time " 

I hugged him tightly . He was never affectionate like his brother yet he never resisted or pushed me away when I did it , he would even pat my back sometimes , but not today . I forced him to paint with me today while Hashirama was in a meeting he pouted and scoffed but his  sunset painting still ended up looking better than mine .
" your a good painter you know that loser " I smiled 
" I am not a loser but thank you " he scoffed 
" yes you are " 
" no I'm not " 
" r 2 "
" cut it out you immature fool " he said getting angry as I giggled 
" do something about it you conceded jerk" 

With those words I instantly regretted my whole life , we ran around the house as I scream 
" HE GONNA KILL ME " . He cornered me  by the door , I wasn't looking where I was going and BAP! I hit my noggin straight on the door  and flew back right in his  arms . 
Tobirama died of laughter and I stuck my tongue out .
" you always seem to bring out laughter and the child in me . " he said still killing himself with laughter but checking my head as a big knot appeared . 

Just then the door swung open - oh shit that was the door that he was in .
" what is going on out here ?" Hashirama  said some what seriously " I heard somebody screaming ' he is gonna kill me' and a large crash into my door where is the person?" he said still scanning the area . 

" she is right here elder brother " Tobirama said still chuckling 
" Dear , are you okay? " he said bending down to look at my head . " Tobirama what happened ?" he said concerned still rubbing my head as he healed it .
" I can heal it myself Hashirama but thanks for your concern " I smile blushing 
" well this nitwit over here decided she wanted to taunt me while we were painting and then I chased her and she was so foolish that she  face planted right into your wooden door . I'm surprise she didn't learn some wood style the way she hit that thing ." he said dying of laughter again 

My face turned red as I punched Tobirama right in the gut as he bent over in pain . All the while Hashirama giggled but didn't stop healing my head . 
" Mr. Senju  your wife is waiting on you to confirm these plans" the wedding planner said 

" be more careful next time my dear " he said with a smile as he went back in . 
" I must be take my leave now Kammita but thank you for this morning " he said walking in the opposite direction . 

I decided to go train since I haven't done it in a while and it was a  good way to clear my mind . After an hour of meditating , I practiced my tai jutsu and sensory skills when I felt a presence an extremely powerful chakra . I stay calm and located it not trying to avoid it but to challenge it . Still blindfolded I manage to sneak up on the powerful being and jump on its back as it threw me to the ground, I teleported quickly switching the  positions but he was fast as well , we spared for a minute as our attacks were yin and yang . 

He punched me , I kicked  him , I tackle him he switches the positions , I plan sneak attack he does one too . In the final attack we ran towards each other with swords we battled for a couple minutes , I knocked his sword out of his hand he broke mine , I ran to him and he tackled me swiftly . I felt his breath on my neck as he panted . I smiled as his hair tickled my face, I could tell his body was strong . 

I slowly lifted the headband off of my eyes , to be met with beauty itself , the sweat made his skin shine as his hair flowed in the wind and his bright smile showing his pearly whites . I laid flat just staring trying not to turn red at the sight of a winded Hashirama on top of me . 
" your good , really good - you nearly beat me but I made a clone just in time to tackle you " he giggled still on top of me 
" H-Hashirama its you " I said turning away from him 

His head turned to  meet mine 
" Is something wrong dear ?" 
" I'm so sorry I didn't mean to attack you Lord First " 
" I'm not Lord first to you and you know that " he said now inching closer to my face as I turned bright red . 
" s-sorry Hashirama " 
" don't be I enjoyed having a challenge you kept me on my toes , kept me thinking even without Tobirama to guide me . are you okay ?" 

Mito was the only name running through my head , I knew this was just Hashirama's bubbly personality but anything could happen right now . I turned to face the powerful shinobi still over me and studying my face . 
"yes , I am but why are you out here anyway ?" 
" I came looking for you to ask if you wanted to come with me to-"

" HEY KAMMITA " Mika waved running towards me . She froze and giggled at Hashirama's and I position . We both looked up and I smiled .
" am I disrupting something , Lord First ?" she said bowing 
He smiled still not getting up , damn his arms got some strength 
" Hey Mika , no we were just training " I said trying to slip away 
" Greetings " he smiled 
" Hashirama do y-you m-mind ?" I said as he met my gaze and shifted helping me up 

" I just wanted to know if you would like to join me for lunch today ?" she said smiling 
" oh um "
" dear and I were also going to have lunch you are free to join if you want " Hashirama smiled 
" of course " she skipped

We went to a dumpling shop this time instead , I was surprised at how well they got along but that was Hashirama for you.