Chapter 15 : 3 & 4 tails

Isobu was the next tailed beast . Both Hashirama and I were pretty skilled in water style so it wasn't too much of a struggle , he was really nice  and funny - quickly agreeing to our deals as did Son Guki who spent most of his time lecturing Kurama . 
" The kids are coming to day " I smiled as Hashirama and I finished sealing Son Guki 
" What time ?" he asked beginning to run .

Just then I sensed a surge of chakra . 
" 10 ninja 2 o'clock " I yelled 
" 2pm or 2 am " he said oblivious 

I yanked him behind a tree and stood in front with a kunai 
" I MEAN NINJA HASHIRAMA DEATH " I yelled as 4 ran at us . I knew it would be risky for they were Mist ninja . Hashirama still confused only noticed what was happening when one of the ninja tried to hold him captive . He laughed at the ninja and quickly used a wood knife and stabbed him in the neck . 

" give us the tailed beasts or we take the girl ." the tall one said I assumed he was a leader . He grabbed me by the hair holding a kunai to my neck . 
" that none sense isn't going to work on Kammita " Hashirama laughed leaning on a tree 

" when will we stop being underestimated." I said with my clone decapitating the ninja. 
" How do you think they found out ?" I asked surprised
" do you think there is a spy in the village or that someone  found out that  you were leaving ?"
" we must assume so ." I said studying " Hashirama who do you suspect ?" 
" I don't know the only person new is Tushi " he said rubbing his head 

I punched him in the stomach ." TUSHI WOULD NEVER " 
" I understand that but we have to be realistic here - she is the only one new to all this stuff Itama, Kawamara , Madara, Tobirama  and Mika all know everything."
" of course you wouldn't suspect your boyfriend or your brothers you prick but you can imply that it was MY BESTFRIEND "  I said pissed off 

" I'm sorry to upset you but be realistic my love it could anybody . Anyone . " he said depressed . 
" your right I'm sorry Hashirama "  I said hugging him tightly and he hugged back 
" seems like our first argument ended well my love "
" that was cheesy Hashirama " I sighed as we walked 

The kids came along with Tushi, Itama and Mika . We glared at them suspiciously . They all seemed like them selves but Tushi was more powerful than I remembered - I trained her myself . 
" Thank you for bringing my kids - Tushi how was the journey ?" I asked smiling 
" It was pretty okay I guess " She responded bluntly 

Hashirama told Mika and Itama about the situation but he was still suspicious. 
" Mom - sensei " Jaisain whispered 
" huh?" I peeped down as Jai gave me a concerned look . 
" Tushi - thats not really Tushi " he whispered 
" I know stay behind me or do you think all 3 of you can take on the spy ?" I smirked 
" I think we can Tobirama -sensei taught us a new jutsu that we can show you " he said excitedly 
" alright then Haz and Yarachin  - come  ! " I yelled 

I was ready to back them up but I had a feeling that they would do fine . They were the last people the spy would expect to attack  but Kurama and I wanted to heighten their chances . 
" my friend has a gift for all of you to increase your chances of winning his name is Kurama ."
" what is it?" Haz asked excitedly 

Kurama covered them in a kyubi cloak to and I gave the some of my chakra so they would heal immediately .
" GO!" 

Suddenly another set of ninja  emerged trying to capture Hashirama and I , about 15 of them . I sighed as we all took formation . 

" Give me the tailed beasts including the 9 tails and the girl lives ." One of the 7 ninja swordsman spoke . 
" TUSHI " Itama and I yelled " I failed to protect her " Itama cried 
" Itama I hate to disturb your weeping but we can't do that now little brother ." Hashirama said trying to be comforting .

The kids took care of the spy and proceeded to join us . 
" we are outnumbered and this could be fatal . Mist ninja don't fuck around "
" LANGUAGE KAMMITA" everyone yelled 
" sorry " I sighed giggling to my self 

Hashirama was ready to give them the 3 tails and proceed to offer peace . 
" Don't do it - not yet - don't give them what they want ." I said holding him back " we made a promise to those beasts that we would work with them and choose the jinchuriki -" I said putting out my hand . 

They faced us and we faced them . I walked toward them with a fake Isobu and handed it to the tall skinny swordsman .
" what is this?? we want all" he said now holding the sword to me 

I turned back to the rest and nodded pushing Tushi out of the way I take the fatal wound to the neck - but I healed quickly . I smiled at the shocked swordsman . 
" your a pain the ass you know that ." I said chasing after him I caught up to him , I made a clone in Sage mood hitting him right in the head with a punch with that I simply cut him in half and took the sword . 

I walk out to see a deep forest in the clearing we fought at .
" Did Hashirama do this?" I sighed trying balance on the trunks and tree branches 
" Lord first took out all of them with one jutsu " Yarachin squealed 
" he is the Hokage only he and Madara can do such fuckery ." I giggled fuzzing Yarachin's hair 
" LANGUAGE !!"