Chapter 6 : The Same

I motioned for us to sit on the bank and we did .
"Listen if your saying what I think you are ............. your life is set out predestined,  with Mito and kids and the village,  I may possess just as much power , but I am also a jinchuriki and a painter with no real life . So if anythi-"

I turned as red as my hair when I felt a soft pair of lips kiss mine . My eyes nearly dropped out the socket .
"I should have came to you sooner from the minute i realized you meant something to me it shouldn't have taken so long  ,  it took  seeing you're body on Tobirama's for me to notice that " he said skipping rocks on the lake

" i- you felt the same way ?but what about Mito ?"

He laughed 
" so you were blushing and yes I feel the same way , that is why I had you follow me around ...by the way this painting was spectacular you really live up to your name . As for Mito neither of us want to hurt her but at the same time it isn't right to be with someone you don't love." 
" you love me ?" I said shocked and red 
" I think I am in love with you " he smiled " I think about you all the time dear but Mito "
" I think I am in love with you too and by the way  Mika and Madara know " 
" I know those two know everything about us , plus Madara likes a little spice in his life so he would help you with this  ." he smiled 
" well both our fates were decided Hashirama so , we cannot move past this point " I said sulking 

" you know until we are married I am still single , that's the good thing about arranged marriages - you never date " He said as we stood up. 
" huh?" 

He pulled me into a kiss bringing me into a hug . I wanted to stop but I finally had him all to myself and that was all that mattered , I ran my hands through his hair and brought him closer as his hands wrapped around my waist as we devoured each other . After a few more minutes I ran out of breath.
" that was magical Kammita " he said smiling " I will find a way out of this if that's what it comes to ." 
" Hashirama don't - I'm sorry but this is all for the better of the village and both our families , just marry her . I don't want any drama." I said meeting his eyes .
" I promise ..." he continued " come on I will walk you home " 

________________________

I blushed when he tried to hold my hand but I knew someone would see us but he went into his depressed state and I couldn't say no to him when he was like that  and he knew it . He knocked on the door with a smile and Mito answered it . SHIT .
" where were you Hashirama and why were you with my cousin ?" she said with her hands on her hips 
I quickly slipped my hand out of his and he glanced at me 
" We have a little surprise for you on your big day Mito , and tonight was the only time he had to discuss it , I am sorry to worry you Mito " I said bowing 

Hashirama smiled nervously . He thanked me and we went inside . 
" are you staying the night ?" I asked Hashirama 
" yes I am "  he said smiling 
" Oh no , I have to go though I will see you in the morning " I said running into my room . 

I sat on my bed thinking about the wedding in a week and what just happened and then I heard.
" Lady Kammita , Lady Kammita " I heard Tushi say ( she was our maid but close to my age ) 
" Tushi we are best friends you don't have to call me lady ." at that moment I understood Hashirama 's frustration of me addressing him by his title 

" I know but It is a habit Kammita from young ." she giggled coming in 

Tushi is one year older than me , her mother worked here at my age and when she had a child we became bestfriends from as long as I remember , I would teach her defense and help her with the chores , she was more shy than me and I even offered us to share a room instead of her having to live in the attic, she , Mika and I were inseparable . 

" so how did rehearsals go ." she said sitting on her bed . 
" really good , I guess." I said shrugging 
" was Itama and  Tobirama there ?" she said blushing 
" yeah I had to dance with Tobirama , did you decide who you like yet so I could hook you up ?" I said sitting up . 
" nope " she said face palming . 

I smiled and took a shower . Afterwards Tushi did . I ventured downstairs to get my art book to do some drawing when I passed Mito's and Hashirama room . I heard them laughing and moving stuff out of her room , I sucked it up and pressed forward . Taking my book I stomped upstairs . I peeped and through the cracks and saw them dancing with each other . I smirked 

" KAMMITA" a gruff low voice growled 

I screamed and slipped behind the wall as the pair came out . 
" Kurama what the hell" I said now facing him in my mind " your finally  up " 

" I was up awhile ago , I just wanted to jump you " he laughed " I saw you were snooping on Hashirama Senju and I know you love him , I am surprised you actually acknowledge a man . " he laughed 

Kurama was sealed in to me at birth I never had any friends and was bullied by my clan and others . I met him and I didn't care about what others said or did because I made friends with him at 2 and we advanced and grew together making me a rather powerful shinobi. Even so we had an amazing friendship and we had loads of conversations , he became a part of the Uzumaki family and my everything . 

" Kammita who are you talking to ." Mito asked 

" switch with me Kammy " Kurama asked " Hello Mito " 

" oh hey Kurama " she said smiling 
" congratulations on marrying Hashirama , I hope it all goes well" he said smirking 

I stepped on his paw as she thanked him . 
" KURAMA " 

He laughed and flicked me away . 
" You haven't changed a bit , thats why I love you Kammy " he said going back to sleep 
" I love you too Kurama " I said jumping on his head and snuggled behind his ear .