Chapter 16: Woman

Hashirama was all I could think about while he was at his 5-kage summit with Madara for the next few days . I sat alone in my bed - craving his large muscled frame around me . We hadn't even seen each other before he left , I was on a mission and he was in a meeting . I sighed and went into the shower . The warm going hot water hit my skin and I exhaled with satisfaction - its been a whole week and I didn't know when he was coming back . I washed myself quickly and thoroughly when a wave of lust engulfed my being and so I began groping my bust a bit like how Hashirama would - I could just feel this hands cupping them and I melted . I sat down in the shower with my left hand massaging my boobs and twisting the nipple and my right hand rubbing my clit ever so slowly . 

I moaned quietly as my fingers entered my hole - I grabbed my neck and began thrusting letting my thumb massage my clit. I was now flat on the shower floor with the water hitting my lower body making me more aroused . I began to thrust even faster thinking about a shirtless Hashirama over me and I smiled , grabbing my boobs tightly , my legs began to go crazy and a tingling sensation filled my body as my end came near . 
" H H H Hashirama ~uhh fuck " I moaned cumming all over the floor satisfied . I felt rather strange afterwards like somebody saw me or something but I brushed it off . 

 I came in my room  to find Haz , Jai and Yarachin cuddled up under the thick blanket with Yarachin in the middle and the two boys on either side holding her tightly as if protecting her . Truly a sight . 
" I didn't want to intrude " I smile admiring the sight 
" Yarachin had seemed to be having trouble sleeping " Jai said stroking her hair . 
" protecting her are you ?" I said sitting on the bed .
" with our visual prowess we will always protect her " Jai flashed a smile . 
" good and she will protect  you . She will be on your level if not stronger because of your prowess " I rubbed his head .
" what do you mean ?" Jai asked confused 
" I mean she will be a powerful Uzumaki , your visual prowess are both activated out of love and protection therefore as you advance she will - your eyes will protect her and be the reason she surpasses you Jai- the Hyuga and the Uchiha are unbeatable clans only being beaten by the Uzumaki and Senju . If she trains with you  Yarachin will learn about your eyes and become the first shinobi to be completely immune to your eyes ." 
" Well then - I will make a goal to surpass her and unlock new levels of my sharigan to protect her ." Jai said hugging me tightly " for I do not want to loose her " 
" You won't " I hugged him back as we went back to sleep. 

___________________________
The kids had disbanded into their respective clan training . Izuna with Jaisan ,  Mito teaching Yarachin sealing techniques since that was not my strong suite and Haz with the head of the main branch training in his gentle fist  . 

I was at work recruiting new ANBU . I would have them spar with me until one of us go down - it was always them . Either way I prohibited using ninjutsu when recruiting because I believe more in mental strength and will power than I do chakra because while that can run out will power will not which creates a strong fighting spirit and persevering being which is what I strived to make the ANBU . It was lunch and I had just finish assigning some missions while stuffing Ramen in my face about to walk to my desk .
" AHHHHHHH" I screamed throwing the ramen at the figure standing in the corner of the room and pulling my kunai on the one next to me . 

" I told you this wasn't a good idea Hashirama ." Madara gritted his teeth pissed at his now stained clothes . 
"Kammita its okay its me " he smiled kissing my head . I gave them a blank stare and walked out.
" you both  get on my nerves "
" aren't you happy to see us ?" Hashirama said as we walked around the base 
" I am but my ramen " I sighed " how did the summit go "
" Hashirama tried to give them the beast for free" Madara scoffed knocking him on the head 
" I don't see the problem with that - It would offer true peace and not at a price you kn-"

I was about to finish as Madara knocked both me and Hashirama on the head 
" mere weak people " he scoffed 

Just then a new ANBU girl from the Saratobi clan  I just recruited ran up to Madara - bad idea - very bad idea . 
" OMG !!! your Madara and your Lord Hashirama" she squealed blushing at Madara 
" what do you want ?" he asked bluntly 
" I think you are so cool and I had a crush on you since I was little please consider me a suitor for you my lord ." she said bowing . Me and Hashirama giggled at her bold offer while Madara looked on in true disgust at the young woman 
" I only take compliments from my wife " he said emotionlessly
" please I can do much better ."
" what did you say " Madara said with his sharingan flared up " you know what my wife does to girls who propose such bull shit " 
" no sir " 
" she uses her eyes to see into your soul and rips it apart ." he said with that creepy ass laugh
" thats enough Madara "
" weak woman" Madara said as the girl left crying . 

I knocked him on the head 
" your not helping people to like you Madara " 
" I care not about such things - if your weak your weak and what of it ?" he shrugged " the only people that I care about them liking me is you two and Mika everyone else can kiss my ass." 

Me and Hashirama giggled like children at his statement as Madara rolled his eyes dragging us by the collars to the Hokage building