Chapter 3: What's Your Stance

We  were eating and laughing for way longer than we should have  and then we heard 
" HASHIRAMAAAAAAAAAA" Madara yelled stomping towards us gritting his teeth 
" Oh hey Mad-" he got a winding punch to the stomach and flew through the wall .

" we were waiting on you for nearly 2 hours Hashirama !!! WHERE WERE YOU?" he yelled walking towards a depressed Hashirama 
" I'm so sorry Madara - I was with Kammita and Mika and forgot about the summit please forgive me ." he said in his depressed tone 
" You always get me with that depressive bull shit now lets go " he said helping him up 
" so do you forgive me ?" he said walking along side Madara 
"yess" Madara grumbled 
" give the shop owner this money to fix the hole Madara made , I will see you all later " Hashirama said smiling and walking away . 

" SOOOOOOOOOOO" Mika squealed 
" huh?" 
" you and Hashirama would be so cute ." she said squeezing my hands " I mean do you see how he looks at you?  he can't take his eyes of you ."
" there will never be a Kammita and Hashirama - for my fate is decided and so is his , I will always be the underdog Uzumaki who is truly not interested in fighting , I like being free but Mito was destined for Hashirama , she loves him and he loves her and that's why I will NEVER be with him ." I sighed hanging my head 
" that 's not what I heard " she said nudging me 
" what do you mean ?" 
" Having Madara as a husband  is all the luck I need to get any info I want , I looked into it and it seems to be arranged , Hashirama being the child he is isn't really all ears for it but Mito is . Madara said that though he agreed to it , he can tell he doesn't want to but caved into it for the better of others ." 
" I do not believe it , they are so perfect ." 
" your on the outside looking in , Madara can literally read Hasirama's mind . " she giggled " so I say go for it , I love Mito  but your wild and care free ways are much more suited for Hashirama so I say go for it ."
" Mika your my bestfriend but she is my cousin and until expresses her frustration or leaves I will  stay out of it ." I sighed shedding a tear .
" I understand you completely , but just remember Kammita you cannot be friends with someone you love." 

________________________________________

That night I decided to visit Mito , I checked at home - she wasn't there - I checked all her favorite places one after the other as the night became a late one . My last resort was the Hokage's mansion , so I went . But something told me not to use the front door or alert anyone of my presence . I snuck around the surrounding areas in the trees trying to figure out which room she was in , having a pair of fancy eyes would be useful right now , but I sat and meditated trying to sense it . AH HA found it , it was coming from the bottom and most secluded room , yet something was off , why was her chakra fusing with Hashirama's? 
I peep through the curtain attempting to see what was happening . I gasped in shock as I saw Hashirama kissing all over her body as she moaned his name , they continued on with the foreplay and then I witness the soul crushing action of him crashing into her but it wasn't lustfully  he was making sure it felt good and he was hitting all her spots . My eyes became clouded with tears , I should have known I had no chance and I shouldn't have tried . Their noises and moans like daggers stabbing my heart . They really did love each other they even said it . 

I sniffled and cried a bit too loudly and ran through the thorn filled bushes , getting shredded as I proceeded. 
I guess they heard the noise because they stopped 
" who  is that out there " Hashirama yelled firmly . I didn't stop and I ran all the way home crying . I knew this was destiny yet still I am not sure why I interfered . 

__________________________

I got up the next morning covered in small cuts and bruises as my shredded clothes barely clung to my body . I sighed and healed the ones visible to the eye . I felt lazy and stupid . I didn't even bother to look happy or do my hair , I let it fall down my face and back . I didn't eat breakfast and I got to the hokage's office nearly 3 hours late . I knock .
" You are rather late " Tobirama said firmly 
* ignores and walks in * 
" hey " he said as I continued to walk . Tobirama being Tobirama just gave up . 

" good morning dear , how are you today ,Tobirama just brought the list and me, you and Madara are going out of the village on a trip and maybe even spending the night out somewhere are you excited? " he said smiling at me .I tear fell down  my face as I recalled last night. 

I ignored him and continued to paint .
" hellllooooo- did you hear me dear ?" he said playfully . He inches closer as I try to ignore his presence . 
" Is something troubling you dear - I can listen if you'd like " he said now standing in behind my canvas and stan
" You know as the hokage I can order you to speak to me but if you wish to remain silent as your friend I will respect that" he said walking in circles around me . 

I got up from my seat to take to get new paints and I leaned down . 
" where did you get those wounds on your legs and why haven't you treated them ." 
* ignores * 
" HEY " 
* ignores * 
" I order you to tell me now ! they may be infected come let me heal you ." 

I stand up heal the wounds in 2 minutes and sit back down . He let out a loud sigh in his depression state .