Chapter 14 :Tailed Beast

" Kammita -chan "
"Hashirama "
"I need help from you and Kurama  "
"So disturb my breakfast for?????"
"We are going to collect all the tailed beast and distribute them at our first 5 kage summit "he smiled
"Oh yeah ?.... not by force right?" I said talking  to Kurama in my head .
"Well hopefully not by force but with my wood style and your lions mane and Kurama we should stand a pretty good chance dear ."he smiled
"When is it ?"
"2 days from now . "
"Who is gonna be in charge of the village while you leave ?" I said eyeing him up and down .
"Between Madara and Tobirama they will differ duties between themselves . Why so many questions my love . "
"Because ....... I don't know but I have to go do chakra nature training with the kids ." I said about to walk out .
" Kammita ..."
"Yeah "
He hugged me tightly and I hugged back
"What was that for ?"
"Your weird , we're together "he chuckled
"Whatever pinocchio "
"Who?" I giggled to myself and left

---------------‐------

I told the kids about the mission it had been a 2 months or so since they have been with me and I have never been more happy .
"I want you all to come but this will be a VERY dangerous mission and I'm sure Hashirama wants to accomplish other missions .......anyway....... um I will have Mika, Tushi and Itama escort you all out of the village and meet us at our third  stop , you all must never let your guards down . Use your visual prowess,  use you amazing senses and sensory skills and come  ready to fight and not hurt. " I smiled kissing their heads

After their Chakra nature training , I decided to go bother Hashirama some more before we left for the mission .
I kicked down his door and entered dramatically only to met with Tobirama and Madara looking at me oddly .
"We just sent someone for you to join us . "
"Why ? I came here to mess with Hashirama "
"Childish nonsense , we were discussing the ninja ranks that Tobirama put in place and were trying to find some names any suggestions?" Madara said as I played with his dark spikey hair hair putting it in two buns. 
"Well how many ranks are there?"
"5 I believe there is genin , the ninja slightly above that but more powerful , then there is the even more powerful ninja , then there is ANBU and lastly Hokage ." Hashirama smiled
"Well how about chunin for the ones over genin and Jonin for the ones over chunin and then maybe even elite jonin who have a special Kekkai genkai or abilities and then Hashirama here but even so Tobirama and Madara are Hokage level so I don't know  what to give you maybe second and third in command to the Hokage ." I ramble on
"You say these words like you aren't on the same level as us , even as a woman "Madara sighed .
"I would have been upset with that shady statement but I just did you hair like one " I giggled showing him himself in the mirror as we all giggled at Madara's neat buns and his unamused face .
"Only you and Mika will ever make such a fool out of me ." He face palmed .
" also we need you back here so Madara can leave to accompany Hashirama to 5 Kage summit ."Tobirama said
"Unlike you 3 my life doesn't revolve around this place who says I dont have other stuff to do " I pouted
"Well clear those other stuff the village is more important  but I will use those surprisingly fit names of yours " Tobirama said

I sighed and agreed . We all left and I went to pack my stuff when Kurama asked .
"Will you be using force ?" He asked sitting up
" I wouldn't let them but I must ensure their safety " I smiled "can you give me their names and some other stuff that we can use . "
" well the one tails is Shukaku he is a real pain in the ass who thinks he can compete with me with me he should be given to the Hidden Sand . Then there is  Matatabi she should be given to female jinchuriki she is a big cat.  Then there is Isobu I think he would suite the Hidden Mist well . Then there is Son Guki , a big monkey " he chuckled . "They there is that big horse Kokuo he is always running . Then Saiken the slug , he is pretty lazy ,give him a lazy jinchuriki they would get along well . Then that damn bug Chomei , we were good friends and lastly my bestfriend Gyuki he should be given to the Hidden Cloud . We are all living and we have feelings and names so therefore I want you pick their jinchuriki  and protect them Kammita ."
"Kur-"
" I know you can do it for you changed me and now half of me has become a good summon for Madara , you have changed me Kammita and I have no doubt you would with the other tailed beast . "He smiled as I hugged him .
"Thank you Kurama , I love you "
He smiled " as do I "

************************
I felt someone on my stomach , whoever's it was had a big head and lots of hair , I though it was probably  Haz he loved to cuddle but when I looked down it was a snoring Senji , still in his Hokage uniform with his arms wrapped around my waist his head on my stomach.

I smiled at his peaceful form , stroking his hair gently as I close back my eyes . 
" Kammy your up " he smiled resting his chin on my stomach as his brown orbs stared at mine .
" your up?" I said a bit surprised .
Hashirama stripped down to his boxers and I blushed turning to back him so he wouldn't notice. 

He hopped in pulling the comforters over us as he pulled my body to his , Hashirama left kissing on my neck moving down to my back . I shivered at his sudden urge . 
" Hashirama we ne-" 

He bit down on my neck gently making me gasp .
" I'll have you all to myself on this mission " he smirked . 
" not exactly " I smiled nervously " I invited the kids for half of the trip "

" Kammitaaaa" he whined pouting as I giggled