Chapter 11: Hugs & Kisses

I wanted to confront Mito and ask her some questions before I took things any further with Hashirama . Its not that I didn't trust him , I just wanted to understand her reasoning behind such things . So I knocked on the door and Tushi answered I smiled
" Funny seeing you here ." I giggled as she pulled me into a hug
" you truly changed my life , but how can help you today Kammy ?"
" Is Mito here ?" I asked and she nodded gesturing for me to come in .

" Mito " I said as she turned and looked at me
" Kammita " she said in a blank tone .
" can we talk ?"
" about what ? the fact that you love Hashirama and you are all he ever thinks about - all he ever talks about - this year was so horrible because of you "
" hey I'm not the one that was trying to seduce his brother . " I said slightly pissed off but still calm.
" Well I'm also not the one who was having dry sex with Tobirama at MY wedding "
" I only did that to make Hashirama jealous . Listen I'm not going to argue and fight over some dick, you love Tobirama and I love Hashirama . Gimme Hashirama and I will give you Tobirama which I never even had and lets get back to being cousins cause I'm sick of this love triangle . I love you Mito and no men will ever get between that do you understand?" I said hugging her
" you have never been more right sis . I love you too. Hashirama and I are separated , you should have told me sooner . Tobirama and I have been at it for a while and I really wasn't connecting to Hashirama because his heart was with you . Kammy . I will get those papers asap."

I was surprised that it was over and we were still on good terms . I decided to go bother Mika on her teaching duties .

Madara wasn't the biggest fan of her being a teacher at the academy instead of being a ninja , fighting along side him but she made him a bet that she could make a ninja stronger than him .

" MIKA " I yelled busting into the classroom as she and the children looked blankly at me . Mika faced palmed herself .
" Kammita you can't just disrupt my class when you want you know ."
" I'm sorry but I have news "
" what ?"
" I'm gonna be with so &so "
" Senju?"
" YES "
" Old Senju or young Senju ?" she squealed
" OLD SENJUUUUUUUUUU" I screamed
" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HE KEPT HIS PROMISE I KNEW HE WOULD " She said pulling me into a hug as we jumped around .

After a couple minutes we calmed down and saw her confused class looking at us .
" that is not what I came for though Mika "
" then what ?"
" I came to invite you out to dinner with me tonight and also to ask a small favor ."
" what do you need ?"
"I would like 3  students preferably one being an Uchiha and the next a Hyuga ." I asked shyly .
" two students with such eyes , you don't possess neither of those eyes what would be the sense?"
" I am going to make 3 unbeatable shinobi , so bring me your weakest student he / she will be your next Hokage and protector like a Madara , Hashirama and a Tobirama . " I smirked
" I trust  you Kammy so sure but they better surpass each of them . " she teased and brought me three cute looking students .

" students meet Kammita she will take you under her wings from now on your like her very own kids . "
A shy little boy with long brown hair waved at me , another with spikey black hair nodded and a tiny blonde girl just looked at me .
" Kammy due to the war they are orphans and have truly no one ." She whispered .
" they have clans no ?"
" having a clan just means they somewhere to live and take care of them but truly no family ."
" I understand , what are your names ?"
" I am Jaisan Uchiha " the one with the black hair said proudly
" My name is Yarachin Senju " the shy girl smiled
" I'm Haz Hyuga " the long hair boy nodded

" nice to meet you all " I said hugging them tightly " from Monday you will move in with me and we will be a family " I smiled

That night I was in my new home , I decided to build a branch home directly next  mine to have the kids stay in . I didn't know what I was doing but I wanted to make the 3 ultimate ninja ever using love and family and strength I was about to plop down when I heard a knock
" DAMN IT " I yelled . I opened the door slightly pissed off .
"Hello my dear " he waved as I walked off .
"Well what can I help you with today " I shrugged
" you know you dont have to be so cold now that everything is done " he said hugging me tightly.
He felt so warm so huggable.
" Hashirama I have something to tell you sit down. " I said , he gave me a concerned look .

"Wait before we start" he took something out of his pocket . It was a jewelry box with a necklace in it . My eyes beamed at his gift. " I have been saving this for you and 9 tails to have it can really help when you go int-" I punched him in the stomach .

"You mean Kurama " I never liked people calling him that for some reason .
" right my apo-" I pulled him into a kiss and then thanked him for the necklace .

"So as I was saying " I said pulling away from the kiss " I am raising 3 orphans from tomorrow an Uchiha, Senju and Uzumaki. They will live in between this house and the other . I will train them under me in Anbu . "
"THATS GREAT WE CAN KIDS UNTIL WE HAVE OUR OWN " He beamed
" we ?"
"You are truly a stinky ninja " he said upset .
I hugged him and smiled kissing his cheek
"I'm kidding my love " I giggled
"Your love ? "
" we love each other dont we ?"
He held my cheek and kissed me intently as i turned red

" i still make you blush " he said kissing my cheek .