Chapter 5: Wedding Prep

As I went up to the front door the only words that ran through my head was .
'You cannot be friends with somebody your in love with' . And truly she was never wrong she wasn't only the strongest Uchiha woman but also one of the most wise and brightest- that's why Madara loves her so much. 
*knocks*
"Aren't you finish your job here ?" Tobirama asked with an eyebrow raised .
"I came here for the wedding prep not painting Tobirama."
"Ah yes "

He led me to the big hall where everyone was rehearsing and fitting on stuff and my mood saddened .
"KAMMITA " a deep voice yelled "how are you my dear ?" Hashirama asked hugging me .
"I'm good " I say red as a tomato
"Come Mito is over here she wants you to fit your dress on and make a speech and practice your walk with Tobirama ."he said taking my hand and showing me

"COUSIN " she said " here try this on and come out " she said handing my a pretty green strapless body fitting dress and I gulped . I go into a changing room and struggle to fit it on but when I did and I put my hair up only letting my bangs in the front show . I realized how amazing I looked . My boobs were  compressed yet they spilled out a bit as a leaf covered my shoulder my eyes went down to see how tiny my waist looked and I turned and giggled at how amazing my ass looked in it .

I was a bit nervous to step out as eyes were peeled on me left right and center .
" you actually look good" Tobirama said smiling 

We made our way over to Mito and Hashirama who were testing out foods - well Hashirama just nodded at everything and ate . 
He dropped the plate when he saw me and covered his nose .
" WOW Kammita you - you look amazing " he said smiling at me 
" It fit you perfectly Kammy " Mito said smiling . 

I blushed at the compliment and went to practice with Tobirama . At the corner I could see Hashirama just beaming at us, distracted from his task . 
" did you notice too?" Tobirama asked as we turned to dance 
" yes but why ?" 
" I am not sure either ." he said grabbing my waist and I smiled " don't get all smilely and weird we have to dance ." he said as he brought my body to his . His silky green dress shirt and black dress pants outlined his toned body teasing his toned chest as ladies were beaming at him with heart eyes while we danced .

With one swift movement along with all the other pairs who had to participate . The beat dropped and Tobirama and I grinded our bodies on each other as he held my waist tightly and we smiled . We had a solo part due to us being the 'best man ' and ' made of honor .' I never imagined that Tobirama the grumpy genius could dance . 

We stepped into the center and he slide behind me guiding  my hips with his after bringing his hands to mine to twirl me around . As he dropped his rather emotionless eyes held some happiness in them as everyone cheered us on. I got up and placed my hands on his chest he brought my head up and pulled me back onto him with a devious smirk , I placed my hands over his shoulders as we sway one last time before our heads came together . 
" THAT WAS AMAZING " Mito yelled " you and Tobirama would make a great pair ."

Him and I were friends but we showed no sort of interest beside teasing each other . 
" Look at you but did you look at Hashirama ?" Mika asked giggled " he couldn't take his eyes off you and I think he got a bit jealous his hands crushed the cup ." 

" let me show you , look into my eyes."  Madara said showing me Hashirama's positioning , he was excited and happy at first but when he saw how we our bodies move and grinding and how we were both smiling closely . He masked his jealousy and anger by pretending to grip the cup too hard. 

" I told you so" Mika said pinching my nose 
" but I spoke to her like Madara said and she said though they are not certain of their love their is definitely something there , so I do not want to confuse his feelings during this fragile moment ." 
" there is no better time than now " Madara said 
" eh ?"
" nothing is concrete and your an Uzumaki - the most powerful one at that . I believe in you . We believe in you ." he said hugging Mika 
"I wish I was so confident but hopefully something changes ." I say shyly . 

___________________________

After the rehearsals, I decided to just go my favorite secluded spot to train . As usual I started with meditation , I changed back into my regular clothes and began . With my senses heightened I could sense a chakra coming closer and I gasped when I noticed who it was .
" H-Hashirama ?" I said still meditating 
" Kammita you look so peaceful apologizes for disturbing you" 
" what brings you out here ?" I said still in my position 
" I came out here for you " 
" hm" I blushed " what about me ?"
" your dancing with Tobirama tonight was ........"
" huh?" 
" dear ? you made me feel something tonight something that I have never felt , you have made me feel this way from the first moment I saw you battle ." He said not  facing me 

I blushed deeply and stopped .