Chapter 9: Today

Tobirama had teleported me back home after our little run in. 

It was today, the day that I could no longer express my love to him . Tears rolled down my face as I got ready , I had to be there early as the maid of honor , I didn't even want to let my hair shift from my face for my eyes were puffy and red . 

" Kammita why don't you put your bangs up " Tushi said smiling. I showed her my eyes and she gasped .
" is this because of Hashirama ?" she said sitting next to me as I nodded .
" he said he would keep his promise so I think we should just trust him " she smiled kissing my forehead . Tushi fixed my hair to cutely cover my eyes and we left . 

" Cousin how do I look ?" 
Mito had on an extremely long  white dress that was covered in lace and crystals the back was exposed and her bust pushed up . Her usually bunned hair was now slightly pulled back as it fell down her back , the long vail dragged over her face and the floor . I could feel tears forming again 
" you look breath taking Mito " I said crying she hugged my tightly and said she would see me outside . 

I met up with Tobirama whose mouth dropped when he saw me as did mine .
" will you be okay ?" he said taking my hand as we made our way out . Everyone was there, the entire Senju and Uzumaki clan it was huge .
" yes " 
" hmm . I will take your word for it " he said nodding .

The wedding bells rung and the outdoor wedding was not say small as it seemed for when I looked over the balcony to see the whole of Konoha and I shuddered . 

I separated from Tobirama as he kissed my cheek . We waited a few more minutes for Mito and I saw everybody's face dropped when her beautiful form arrived . Hashirama himself started crying . 

Fast forward to the vows Mito read hers and Hashirama his . Tears streamed down my face at the sight of them kissing he wouldn't even glance at me . They signed the papers and the whole wedding went into an uproar in happiness at the new weds all expect . Me, Madara , Tobirama , Tushi and Mika who just clapped and sighed .

I had sulked through the pictures with a  fake smile . But now it was time to make the speeches and I hadn't prepared anyway .

"Okay every body and last but not least we will have the brides made of honor to  make the final speech and then we move on to entertainment. " Akemi smiled

I sighed , got up on the stand and fought to hold back tears as I began .
"Hello I am Kammita Uzumaki,  um I'm 23 and the maid of honor in this wedding that's obvious I guess .  Um I pretty much knew Mito my whole life and she was the only one that was nice to me when I became a jinchuriki haha , she also trained me and loved me like a sister and I love her as one . I met the Hokage when I was 12 and the Uzumaki and Senju were allied , i fought along side he and Madara for many years and now he is perfectly paired with Mito , no one else would be better and I wish them both the very best and prosperity wouldn't you agree ?" I ended as everybody cheered

In some part of that speech my heart hardened and I accepted my fate once again .

From my demeanor Tobirama knew what I was in for an nodded .

We began our dance routine but it was more sharp more sexy more hands on . Tushi had confirmed her love for Itama and he did her so that was a green light.

Tobirama breathed on my neck and licked it as the crowd cheered . Holding my stomach and swinging my lower half in a circular motion with his . Like the last time Tobirama got on his knees and my legs wrapped around him as he spun my around to meet his eyes as he leaned in - but the music stopped .

Hashirama looked as if he was about to explode as he abruptly stopped our music . The crowd screamed as Tobirama helped me up and sat back down .

The wedding went on and we tidied up a bit and left . I was in my room about to fall asleep when I felt someone sit on my bed .
"Kammita " the voice said
" Tobirama?" I sat up .
" you Know you have no more chances right ?"
I nodded
" how do you feel ?"
"I'm okay " I replied unsure
"Well  you have to paint a portrait or take a photo of the new weds , be there tomorrow " he said kissing my cheek .

I just decided to take a picture so that it would be over with soon . So I got there at 7 am and both Mito and Hashirama were ready I hadn't spoken to him since that night we were ummmmmmmm.... touching . I could see he wanted to speak but I really wasn't interested. 

"Are you guys ready ?" I said bluntly. 
They both had big smiles and it snapped . The picture came out I framed it as they left .

I was about to pack my things and leave but Hashirama blocked the door . I gave him a blank stare and he shot me a wicked one .
" kammy " he said walking towards me
" we are nothing Lord first "
" hey even if we aren't lovers , I'm still gonna keep my promise somehow and even so we are still friends " he said smiling
" your my hokage nothing more now if you will excuse me I have to go "

I notice that my words hurt him .
"Please Kammita "
" you act like this now but when your with Mito its different, I will not be your side woman NOW MOVE "

He didn't budge he just stood there peering at me .
"Hashirama  Senju " I said firmly
"I am not moving until you look me in the eyes and tell me you don't love me anymore  . So I will know to stop"

"I -i - dont love you anymore ." I said looking at the ground crying . He wrapped his arms around me . I pushed him away and walked out.

I ran to my favorite spot and was met with Mika
" how did it go ?"
I didn't respond , I just rested my head in her lap and cried .

" I'm  guessing not so well " she sighed