Chapter 10 : Renewed

With the village running fulling with Madara protecting it from the outside and Hashirama the inside with Tobirama's genius inventions proving very useful I no longer time to be love sick over Hashirama who was now married a whole year . Though I hadn't found someone else I really never saw him after the honey moon , only briefly at Itama's wedding with Tushi but we didn't even spare each other a glance on the other hand me and Tobirama became a bit closer and he placed me in charge of the Anbu and with that I was truly never not busy . But today was my first day off in nearly 8 months . 

I got up happily and decided  to just go stare at the sky in my favorite place . I met some kids along the way and stopped for food but when I got there it was like a sweet relief , I hadn't been here since a couple nights after the wedding . 

" freedom at last " I sighed. In about 5 minutes I was knocked out cold on the grass clinging to some much needed sleep . After about an hour I sprang up and scanned the area . My eyes glared into the water to see a brunette backing me . His back muscled , broad and tanned . I blushed deeply realizing who it was . 

" Its been a long time Kammy " Hashirama said facing me 
I pouted and laid back down 
" Still sour are you ?" he said at the edge 
" leave me alone " 
" is that anyway to speak to your Hokage ?" he chuckled 
" your not my Hokage " I pouted 
" no I'm not - I'm your lover "
" that was a fling " 
" no it wasn't - you were the only one on my mind this past year . Mito is into Tobirama and I was a fool not to forfill my promise earlier ." 
" so the side woman finally gets picked huh" I rolled my eyes " not on my day off Hashirama "
" my dear , Mito basically used me to get to Tobirama and she never really did love me and I never really loved her we didn't get along any of the months and year that we were together what little loved we showed was only physical , though I thought something else was there it proved wrong and I realized your the one for me , you always were but I wanted to get back at you for your sexual movements with Tobirama to make me jealous . Childish I know but -" he said hanging his head . 
" so the back up plan wins " 
" would you stop calling yourself that "
" then what was I? because I wasn't the one you married and I wasn't the girl you choose ." 
" You are right "
" you didn't even bother to even look at how sad I was at that stupid wedding I cried until my eyes were swollen and you dear tell me I'm right and you love me after all this time . You make me sick Hashirama Senju and I wish I didn't like you or love you  ." I said shaking my fist 

He went into his depressed state as I stood up to leave . I noticed he was tearing up and felt kind of  bad but I didn't care . 
" Kammy please wait .Just let me hold you for a second "
" why ?"
" I don't know you have no reason to do so but I hope you still find it in your heart to do so " 

I glared down , pissed off but touched at his saddened form , I remember all those nights just wanting to hold him and hug him . 

I slowly started to strip and slipped in as he looked down at me blushing . I wrapped my arms and legs around him and he rested  his head on my shoulder and began crying . 
" I am so sorry my dear and I will keep my promise ." 

Even though the water was cold his body was warm and I clung to it as a tear fell . We met eyes and our faces heated up as we now faced each other . Our faces came together and we kissed . His lips were sweet and soft , pecking mine as I smiled and pulled him back into one. 

He smiled and grabbed the back of my head pulling me deeper and deeper , his other hand roamed my body sending shivers down my spine . His hand made its way  to my butt and he got a tight grip on it before I jumped at his action . 

" Relax my dear " he said kissing down my neck my body began to react and I moaned lowly as he massaged my ass . His touch was intoxicating and I loved it . 

" Hashirama we have to stop " I groaned 
" why ?"
" your still married "
" that didn't stop Mito from trying to seduce Tobirama " he said sucking my neck 
" Hash- Hashirama " I moaned . 

Because of our titles we didn't want to get out for the whole village to see us naked and kissing . So we dried off behind a tree and got dressed . 

" Please open the door when I come over between today and tomorrow ." he said pulling me into a hug 

I nodded and he kissed my head and just like that he was gone .