#18 Sabrun Jameel

A lot of times, we are anxiously awaiting for a result or outcome but are only met with disappointments after disappointments. We do everything on the checklist. Give our best shot, do all the hardwork, make all the right choices, keep our duty to Allah to the best of our abilities and make lots of Dua. Yet, remain empty handed.

In that instant, do you know what's the hardest and most impossible thing to do? That's right. Sabr. Patiently waiting for the problem to resolve, for the trials to end and for ease and help of Allah to arrive. But even if it is painful and frustrating, that's all you NEED to do. Because you can struggle, cry, complain and protest all you want but unless the time Allah has willed for you to grant this blessing arrives, you will not get it.

Hence, observe Sabrun Jameel—Beautiful patience in face of this calamity. Keep firm, undoubted faith in YOUR Allah, who has got you this far in such beautiful ways, that if you sit down to understand, you will see how beautifully Allah handled all your affairs in the past. And blessed you in unimaginable manner with things you could never think you could get.

Yes, sabr is hard. But it's most rewarding too. So, just take a deep breath and patiently wait for Allah's help, which will surely come inshaAllah in much, much, much, more better and beautiful way than you could've ever imagined. It will reach you when it's best for you. Neither a second before, nor after. Just trust the process,  keep your duty to Allah and keep doing everything you can in that moment. You will see that your trial did more good to you than what you thought was best for you could've.

"But they plans, and Allah plans. And Allah is the best of planners." (Al Quran 3:54)