Chapter 202

{{MATURE WARNING. Also, I split this into two chapters because it was so long. I'll post the other one as soon as I can. Enjoy!}}

Gwen feels like she's humming with life, her skin aglow and warm despite the fact that he's no longer touching her.

Sirius hovers over her, eyes slowly wandering her face with his hands resting by his sides, fists clenched as if to prevent himself from touching. His heart aches at the way her hair is fanned out on his old bedspread, his body itching to press up against hers again. But he wanted to look, soak in every bit of her aura.

"Sirius," She says, and her cheeks turn pink when it comes out as more of a cajole than a question. He smiles wryly, quirking a brow at her that has her fighting to not squirm below him. His hands finally move and he grabs her hips, his thumbs teasing her belt loops as he retorts playfully, "Gwen."

His eyes narrow just as hers roll in exasperation at him, his grip growing tighter and then she's yanked upright, sprawled in his lap. She doesn't have time to think, to speak. His hand cups the back of her neck firmly and then his lips are on hers, slow despite the sudden change in position.

His lips tease hers, slow and languid and when his tongue tastes hers he lets out a groan that leaves her feeling breathless. His eyebrows furrow in confusion when his head suddenly feels lighter, his limbs relaxing until he's forced to pull back and ask in a low mumble, "What are you doing?"

Gwen smiles mischievously, her hands guiding him down onto the mattress. He feels drunk, his veins flooded with pure lust and relaxation what have him buzzing with need. A groan escapes him when she straddles his hips, her hands carefully pulling his jumper and shirt up over his head as she replies curiously, "If it's too much, tell me."

Sirius blinks up at her lazily, and her smile softens at the dazed look on his face, her fingers slowly caressing the warm skin of his chest. He moans, soft and keening as her hands slip lower and her charm increases the pleasure. He's on cloud nine, his body both weightless and on fire from the pleasure of each chaste brush of her skin against his. Powerful magic, magic that had his chest heaving up and down rapidly and his fingers dimpling the skin of her thighs.

He stares up at her, gulping in air as he takes in her thighs framing his hips, the blonde hair swept to one shoulder, the raw emotion he can see in her eyes. Love. Love. He wonders briefly if any man charmed by a Veela had ever seen love in the beings eyes. The question makes it harder for him to breathe, makes his throat drier. And then her lips are brushing against his ear, her voice soothing, intoxicating.

"Breathe, Sirius," Her words sound like song, his eyes rolling back and jaw clenching when his hands brush over his belt. He exhales sharply through his nose, calming down slightly as her hands shift back to more neutral territory. The tips of her fingers feel soft against his shoulders, gentle on his forearms. He smiles slightly when he feels her pointer finger tap the inside of his wrist. Grounding him.

Her lips return to his for a brief moment before she brushes them over the tattoo on his chest. His skin feels warmer, his bones liquid as her charm intertwines with his desperate need for her. He feels it stronger now, feels like he may weep from the sexual frustration of her allure when her tongue joins in on tracing the black ink on his skin. She hums quietly, the noise one of appreciation. It's too much, it only adds to the heady magic in his head.

"Too much," He gasps desperately, his hands snapping up to grab her arms. He quickly flips them over, his chest bumping against hers as the fog in his mind dissipates. He groans, leaning down and smashing his lips to hers in a kiss full of fiery passion and need. When he pulls back, his parted lips skating down her throat, Gwen sighs shakily, "I'm sorry—"

"Don't," Sirius growls, sucking her soft skin between his teeth. He bites down hard and his lips quirk into a smirk at the stuttered gasp that leaves the Veela's lips. He laves the already forming love bite with his tongue, savoring the taste of her perfect skin before insisting huskily, "I like it when you do that. Use your charm."

Gwen smiles shyly, eyes sparkling with pleasure at his words. She tilts her head back, eyes fluttering shut as he lavishes her throat with hot, open mouthed kisses she'd like to tattoo to her skin for life.

"Really?" She breathes, tone anxious and uncertain. She'd tried it before, used her charm to tease him. This time was different. This time she wanted him to feel good, to feel pleasured and loved. She wanted him to forget whatever it was that had him looking so forlorn and depressed back in the hallway. She wanted him to forget Grimmauld Place, if only for a moment.

"Fuck," Sirius moans when her hips rock up into his, his hands sneaking under her sweater to tug at the clasp of her bra. He rasps against her skin, eyes nearly crossing from the friction against his erection, "Of course I fucking like it, Gwen. It's you."

"It's me?"

He chuckles breathlessly at the squeaky pitch of her voice. She could be so passive, so unfazed. It was thrilling when she showed any sort of intense emotion. Though he reckons he's just getting better at reading her now. It was her. Of course, the magic was altering his emotions, his feelings. But deep down, he knew it would be different if it wasn't her, if he didn't love her. It wouldn't feel the same.

"It's you," Sirius reaffirms, pecking her lips over and over until each kiss grows longer, sexier. He tugs on her lip briefly with his teeth before pulling back to mumble, "You could do just about anything to me and I think I'd like it."

He smirks when her eyebrows quirk up suggestively, her voice playful when she retorts, "Anything?"

Sirius chuckles and nips at the skin of her jaw punishingly, whispering, "Don't act like you don't feel the same way. I seem to recall your interest in being bent over my knee—"

"Sirius!" Gwen admonishes, voice squeaking further in embarrassment. He laughs, hiding his face in the crook of her neck as she tugs at his hair in rebuttal. He smirks and bites her again, embarrassed by his need to have his mouth on her at all times. He's rewarded with a noise of pleasure from her pouty lips, his mouth moving to cover hers, swallow more of the delectable sounds she makes.

He pulls at her sweater, reluctantly sits back so that he can rip it off over her head. Her cheeks are flushed, eyes shining with lust and adoration that he feels soaking into his skin. Merlin, she made him feel incredible.

"Sirius," She whispers, pleads. Her eyes flutter shut when he grinds into her, spreads her thighs with his hands that squeeze her just right. He teases the skin just peaking out of her bra with his tongue, mumbling, "Yes?"

"I want you,"

He can tell she's blushing, just by the sound of her voice. She could be so blunt, so crass. It melts his heart that she could also be so shy and demure when asking for what she wanted from him. He'd give it to her, she didn't even have to ask.

He busies his hands with her skirt, fumbling slightly with the zip when his fingertips dip below her waist band. His head whips up and he looks down at her with a bewildered expression.

Gwen quirks a brow, grinning coyly when he asks hoarsely, "Are you not wearing knickers, Ninnie?!"

She shrugs, replying simply, "Seemed pointless."

"Miss Whitlock!" Sirius scolds, heart pounding when her head falls back with unbridled laughter. It's loud, it's beautiful. It's his, he decides, reaching down where he left his wand and quickly casting a contraceptive charm and a much needed silencing charm on his room. He'd forgotten earlier, but her laughter had him feeling selfish. He wanted it all to himself.

He rips her skirt off, sucking in air at the beauty sprawled out so elegantly on his old bedspread. He smirks slightly, strokes his hand up her bare legs as he realizes how good it feels to rebel against his parents one last time. His mother would die if she knew he'd shagged a Veela in her pure blood home.

His eyes trace her movements as she shrugs out of her blue bra, completely bare to him. She smiles, quirks a finger at him slowly and murmurs,

"Gonna keep me waiting?"

{{didn't edit so I know there's a funny typo in there somewhere!}}