1. The Meeting

"

"

Are you going to the meeting or not?" My Dad asked annoyed.

I sighed, I really should go but I don't feel like it.

"What time do we have to leave by?" I asked exhausted.

"9PM sharp. So if your coming get your ass ready," He said then walked out of my room.

I looked at my watch and it showed 7PM. It takes a hour to get there and a hour for me to get ready.

I threw my legs over my bed and stood up. I walked to my bedroom and looked in the mirror.

I could see myself in the mirror. Dark, wavy, brown hair in a bun. Baby hairs fly everywhere. Mascara smeared under my eyes.

I took a wash cloth and put it under cold water. I rubbed it on my face and under my eye lids.

I took my hair out of the bun and brushed threw it. I pulled out my curling iron and plugged it in.

I walked out of the bathroom to my closet. What should I even wear? I have no clue what this meetings about.

I picked a black outfit that had lacing and showed a lot of my skin. It covered my nipples and a black shiny pants with a belt.

 It covered my nipples and a black shiny pants with a belt

(Mavis's outfit)

I walked back into my bathroom and picked up the curling iron, I swirled my hair around the stick. I picked up my eyelash curler and curled my lashes.

I let go of the iron and watched a hair strand curl. I let go of my eyelashes and coated them with mascara.

I was done in a half hour and picked out some black boots. I walked downstairs to meet my dad. He was no where to be found so I walked into the garage.

"There you are. Took you way too fucking long," He said rolling his eyes at me.

I ignored him and hopped in our black corvette. I put the hood up because it's rainy outside.

A half hour in the ride and I pulled my phone out. I went to the contact that said Avery.

Are you coming to the meeting today?

I asked her and she replied instantly.

There's a meeting today?!

I snickered and texted back.

Babe it's at 9.

Fuck! I'm going to be a little late.

I laugh and put my phone down I looked up and we were there. Jesus that was quick.

I stepped out of the car and walked into the building leaving my Dad behind. I walked to the meeting room and sat in one of the chairs.

I seen Gio there and waved at him.

Giovanni Ramono is in my Dad's mafia. My dad is the leader and Gio tortures everyone. Even if your not the enemy. He once sold my cocaine and it was salt. God damn did that hurt.

Everyone else came in the room and sat down.

"Were going to be going to Matteos warehouse soon," My dad started to say.

Matteo is our number one enemy. We think he's going to set up something but we don't know what. Of course we don't.

"Mavis? Mavis?!" I heard my dad say snapping his fingers.

I looked at him.

"What?" I asked clueless.

"Next time listen. I said to leave the room," My dad said sternly.

"What why?" I asked.

"Mavis."

"Why can't I know?" I protested, I'm in the mafia I should know what's going on.

"Mavis. just go," Gio said looking at me.

"You too?" I scoff and rolled my eyes. I jumped out of my seat and slammed the meeting door. I heard someone yell but ignored it.

My phone went off and I pulled it out of my back pocket.

I'm outside the building! Is the meeting still going on?

Avery asked me.

Yeah.

I said dryly. I was pissed at my father. I heard a door slam and heels clacking against the floor. I looked up and seen Avery.

"Mavis? Why aren't you in the meeting?" She asked looking at me

"They kicked me out," I said coldly.

"Why?" She asked.

"No fucking clue," I said crossing my arms across my chest leaning on the wall.

"Okay I love you babes. I'll tell you what their talking about," Avery said kissing my forehead. She ran into the meeting room and closed the door.

Everyone came walking out of the room in 10 minutes or so. Avery looked at me and looked away quickly.

I walked to her.

"So what happened?" I asked. I really wanted to know what they said.

"Uh, I gotta go," She said and ran past me out the door.

What the fuck? Did even want to know? Of course I did.

I walked to the car and didn't talk to my dad at all.

That night all I could think about is what they said. Is it something bad? Am I getting kicked out? I mean I'm the baddest bitxh in the mafia besides Avery so.

A/N
Hey loves, I really like this chapter if I'm being completely honest. What do we think about Mavis? What do you think they were talking about? Love y'all see yuh in the next chapter.

-V