4. Hurt

I woke up to my timer

I woke up to my timer. It was 2 in the afternoon and I had to get ready. We were meeting with the Reed mafia today. I dreaded it. I had to see him.

I got out of bed and looked to my phone. I seen Avery texted me.

Are you excited??😏😏

You fucking asshole.

Fuck off.

I sent it and went to my bathroom. I pulled out my curling iron and plugged it in. I walked to my closet and picked out a black dress with sleeves full of lacing.

 I walked to my closet and picked out a black dress with sleeves full of lacing

(Mavis's outfit)

I put the dress on and curled my hairI coated my eyelashes with dark mascara and put some lip gloss on. I put on some black ankle boots and sent a pic to Avery.

Girl your so hot

She said and I laughed.

As hot as you

I texted her back and walked downstairs. My Dad looked at me and shook his head.

"What do you not like my outfit?" I asked.

"I don't," He said back.

"I'm taking my car today," I said, I grabbed my keys and walked to my car without letting him say anything.

I know how to get there only because I've been going there for only 8 years of my life.

I speed out of the driveway and call Avery. I wanted to talk to someone.

She answered after the second ring.

"Are you driving too?" She asked. I nodded but remembered she couldn't see me.

"Yeah," I said.

"I was just about to call you, anyways did you hear that Blake has a brother? "She asked me.

"No I didn't, why?"

"Because, I bet he's hot," She said. I chuckled.

"What?! You can't lie Blake is attractive so his brother has to be too,"