10. Dating?

We got home from the mission that we almost got caught in

We got home from the mission that we almost got caught in. I walked in the door to Avery and Jayden. I looked at them and they jumped up.

"Oh uh hi Louis!" Avery exclaimed.

"Hi?" I said, they definitely fucked.

"So uh how was your mission?" Avery asked, clearing her throat.

"Terrible," Mavis said, walking in from the garage. I scoffed and laughed. I thought it was fun.

I looked at Mavis and she raised her eyebrows at me and looked at Jayden and Avery then back to me. I nodded and she laughed.

"Why? What happened?" Avery asked, sitting on the seat by the island.

"We almost got caught," Mavis said. I assumed she wasn't going to go into detail.

"So did you guys fuck?" Mavis asked, plainly. I chuckled and leaned on the wall.

"Mavis!" Avery scolded.

"Well?"

"No," Jayden said.

"Then you guys definitely stuffed your guy's tongues down your throats," I added on.

"How would you know?" Avery barked at me.

"It's obvious Aves," Mavis said and laughed.

"Whatever. I'm leaving, can you take me home?" Avery asked, turning to Jayden.

"Yeah sure," Jayden said and put his hand on her lower back, walking out the door.

"Can we do that?" I asked Mavis, sarcastically.

"Fuck no," She said and walked away, her hips swaying. God she was beautiful. What am I thinking? I hate her.

I walked up the stairs to my room and sat down on my bed. Thinking about what happened today. Mavis's touch, moved me in a way.

I fell asleep shortly after that.

I woke up the next morning and hopped in the shower. I thought about what happened yesterday. Something about Louis was different. I hate him so much.

I also thought about Avery and Jayden. I loved them. They are so cute together. They're definitely dating.

I stepped out of the shower and did the usual. I put on a sweatshirt with sweatpants and walked downstairs. I slowly walked so if Avery and Jayden were making out I didn't have to ruin the moment.

Once I seen they were there I walked downstairs and turned my phone off.

Come help me get ready for my date at 2 today!!

After texted me. I'm so fucking excited. I looked at the time and it was 1:45. I shot up from my chair and ran into the garage. I collided with a hard what I thought was a wall.

I looked up to Louis chuckling. I quickly backed away.

"Are you alright, darling?" He asked, looking at me straight in my eyes.

"I'm fine," I said, rushing past him.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to help Avery to get ready for her date with Jayden. Why do you care so much anyways?"

"I don't."

I rolled my eyes and hopped in my car and sped out of the driveway.

I pulled in and Avery ran to my car. She swung my door opened and grabbed my arm dragging me into her house.

She dragged me into her room then into her bathroom.

"Help me!!" She screamed into my ear. I covered my ears and furrowed my eyebrows at her.

I grabbed her makeup and pulled her hair back. I went for a natural look and curled her hair. I then ran into her closer and picked out a dark red dress that fit her body perfectly.

I made her look in the mirror.

"Babe you look so good," I said, complimenting her.

"Thanks hun, now leave he's going to be here in 2 minutes!!" Avery said excitedly, pushing me out the door.

"Have fun!!" I said rushing out to my car and drove away as fast as I could.

I pulled into the Lynn's driveway. I walked into the house. Valerie and Louis were sitting down and talking. I wanted to know what they were talking about. So I hid behind the wall and listened into their conversation.

"I ship you and Mavis so much! You can be like that enemies to lovers couple," Valerie exclaimed. Hell no.

"Valerie shut up, were not going to date she hates me anyways and I hate her," Louis said to Valerie.

"You guys love each other."

I walked to the kitchen right by them.

"No we don't," I snapped at her.

She raised her hands up, defeated. I chuckled and poured me a glass of water.

"How do you think Avery and Jaydens date is going to go?" I asked mainly Valerie.

"I hope it goes good I love them together," Val said, honestly.

"I love them too," I said then went up to my room.

3 hours later I heard the front door close. I ran out of my room and downstairs to the front door. Valerie was already there.

Jayden and Avery walked in holding hands.

"Are you guys dating?! Did you guys kiss?! How was the dinner?!" Valerie asked a bunch if question. I put my hand on her shoulder.

"Calm done hun," I said to her and sat on the couch, Avery, Jayden, and Valerie followed me.

"It went good and yes were dating," Avery said smiling with her eyes.

"And I kissed her," Jayden said smirking at Valerie.

"You guys are so cute!" Me and Val said at the same time. We laughed and looked at them.

That night all I could think about was Avery and Jayden. They were so cute and deserved everything.

I'm so happy for Avery.  She deserves the best man in the world. Her ex treated her like shit. He abused her mentally and physically. He cheated on her and was toxic as fuck.

I found out he was cheating when I seen him at the bar. I was there with my then boyfriend. Who also cheated on me. I know, the audacity.

She then slit 3 of his tires, carved her name in his seats, and egged his house. She burned all his clothes and left them on his front porch. As she should. He deserved it so much.

 He deserved it so much