8. Them

I had one day until I had to go on a mission with him

I had one day until I had to go on a mission with him. I hate my Dad. My Dad and I never really had a good relationship with him. Ever since my Mom died he has been a asshole to me.

My Mom committed suicide two years ago. She looked so happy and healthy, I just wish I could've known what she was really thinking.

I snapped out of my memory and get up from my bed. I brush my hair and teeth and change into sweatpants and a crop top.

I was hungry so I walked downstairs. Val, Jayden, and Louis were all in the kitchen talking. I walked to the kitchen and pulled out a bowl,milk, and some cereal.

I made my cereal and sat down by all of them. They went silent.

I looked up confused, "What?" I asked. They were all looking at me.

"I'm just surprised your not wearing black," Jayden said, shrugging.

I chuckled and dived into my cereal. When I was eating I got curious. Why doesn't Val every go to the meetings?

"I have a question," I announced.

"When don't you," Louis muttered. I shot a glare at him.

"Shoot," Jayden said.

"Why does Val ever come to the meetings?" I asked them.

They all looked at Val.

"All she can do is hack computers," Jayden finally said.

"But that's all I do?" I asked.

"No, she just hacks computers. She can't fight or defend herself at all. Plus your also the daughter of the leader," Louis said.

Valerie looked offended on what Louis said. Louis got up and walked to the basement. I got up and put my bowl in the dishwasher. I decided to see Luna so I walked downstairs.

"Miss me already, sweetheart?" Louis asked, smirking.

"Get over your self. I just wanted to see Luna," I said rolling my eyes. No way I would chase him. I don't chase, they chase me.

I kneel down to pet Luna. Louis walked to the gym area. I looked at him for a second. He was shirtless and you could see his six pack. Of course he has a six pack.

I rolled my eyes again and walked upstairs. I wanted coffee.

I pulled out my phone and texted Avery.

Wanna go get coffee?

I asked her and waited for a respond. I'm not going to change because it's just coffee. I had no motivation anyways.

I heard a ding and assumed it was my phone. I turned it on and seen a text from Avery.

Yes!! I'm so excited to tell you something!!