5. Fractured

I woke up sore

I woke up sore. I got up out of bed I was able to walk better. Avery looked at me.

"Do you want to go out for coffee with Nate?" Avery asked me.

"Yeah sure let me go get ready," I said walking to my suitcase.

I decied to be a little classy and wear a blazer with a belt and some fosh net type of pants.

(Mavis's outfit)

It rubbed the smeared mascara off under my eyelids and applied a new coat. I was killing my lashes but that's okay.

I brushed my hair which was in a rat's nest.

"I'm ready what about you?" I asked Avery.

"Yeah. Let's go," She said walking out of the room.

We walked down the hallway.

"You sure your okay?" She asked me.

"I'm fine."

We saw Nate and he looked surprised when he seen me.

"Okay babe I knew you were strong but not this strong!" Nate said.

We sat down by a table and ordered.

"So Nate what have you been doing since we were gone?" Avery asked.

I was interested in this conversation. Sorry Nate. I looked to my right and seen men in black staring at us.

What the fuck? They didn't look the nicest. I didn't want to do any mafia bullshit right now but. I made sure my gun was still on my waistband under my clothes and my knife on my thigh.

I looked at Avery.

"Look Nate I love you but you should get going," I said to him.

I don't want him getting hurt in this fucking shit.

"What? Why?" Nate asked, confused.

"Please just go," I pleaded him.

"Fine, but tell me later sis love y'all," He waved us a kiss and walked outside.

"Why did you do that?" Avery asked.

"Those men over there I think are in one of our rivalries mafia. They keep staring at us," I said to her quickly.

"Fuck, we gotta go," She said whispering.

I nodded and got our of my chair. We casually walked out of the door.

"Were not staying another night," Avery said.

"What? Why?" I asked her.

"Your hurt. We won't be able to go swimming," Avery said.

"Were going to the hospital, and I'm driving," She added on.

"I'm sorry for ruining all of the fun," I said opening the car with my right hand.

"Girl you didn't, it was so fun."

That was a lie.

We got to our hospital in 2 hours. I got out and held my wrist. We walked in and walked to the front desk.

"Hello, why are you in today?" The front desk lady asked. I looked at her name tag and it said Beth.

"I think I might've sprung my wrist," I said to her.

"What's your name?" She asked me.

"Mavis Lynn."

"Okay, we will let a doctor see you soon," She said. Me and Avery went to go sit down.

A couple minutes later a doctor came out and I stood up. Avery decided not to come because she had to call a few people.

I followed the doctor into a room.

"So what brought you in today?" She asked. Wouldn't you think the front desk lady would've told her.

"I think I did something to my wrist," I said politely.

"What happened?" She said taking my wrist in her hands.

"Well I was at the Wilderness and I fell off the hurricane on the steep part. I then got ran over by the raft and was there for 10 minutes," I said trying not to laugh.

"Oh wow. Okay," She said surprised, "Were going to take a couple X-rays," She said.

She took a couple and she gave me a brace. She put it on for me and told me to not take it off unless in the shower or loose.

I guess I fractured my wrist. Damn.

I waved to Avery motioning for her to come walk to the car.

"Sooo?" She asked.

"Fractured my wrist," I said looking straight forward.

We both bursted out laughing and got into the car.

She took me home and dropped me off. I really didn't want to go in there my father was going to scream at me.

 I really didn't want to go in there my father was going to scream at me