7. Drive

I woke up that morning about 10:30AM

I woke up that morning about 10:30AM. I sat up in my bed and layed my head on the head board.

I heard my phone go off and I picked it up off of my bed side table. I got a email from Mavis's Dad, Griffin Lynn.

We have a meeting today. Bring my daughter and be there by 9PM.

Fuck. I forgot about her. I groan and lift my black sheets off my body. I stand up and stretch. I go to my closet and put on a black shirt and some black jeans.

I walk downstairs to the kitchen to see Mavis in the living room with Valerie. I ignored them and started to make some eggs for myself.

"Louis?" Valeria asked, I turned to look at her. Mavis was looking at her phone. Typical.

I hummed turning back to the eggs.

"Can you make me and Mavis some eggs?" She asked.

"Make your own damn eggs," I said, violently.

She scoffed and turned her attention to Mavis again. I smirked, knowing I won.

Mavis hasn't talked to me since the meet and greet. Her arm was all in a cast. I decided to listen to their conversation while making my eggs.

"So what even happened?" Valerie asked Mavis.

Mavis sighed, "I fell off the raft on the hurricane," She said.

I chuckled quietly, quickly shutting up so they wouldn't hear me.

"You think that's so funny, huh?' Mavis asked looking at me. I looked her straight in the eye.

"Yes, I do. You got a problem with that?" I said back.

"I do actually."

"Why were you listening anyways?"

"I wasn't you just talk obnoxiously, loud."

We never broke eye contact. I wanted to win against her.

"Okayy. So uh Mavis," Valerie started to say. I turned back to my eggs not listening to their conversation anymore.

I finished my eggs and put it on my plate. I sprinkle pepper on it same with some tomatoes. I sat down on the island and ate my eggs.

Once I finished I put my plate in the dishwasher and walk upstairs. I decided to work out so I pull out a pair of shorts and take my shirt off. I walk to the basement and walk down the stairs.

I walked over to the bench press and started to lift the weight.

I was done in a about an hour, I wiped my sweat off with a towel and walked upstairs. I saw Mavis in the living room.

"We have a meeting tonight. Be ready by 8:20," I demanded. I didn't wait for a response and walked up the stairs.

I walked to my room and turned on the shower.