3. Her

I woke up to my maid in my bed

I woke up to my maid in my bed. I groaned and woke her up. I kicked her out of my room and went to my bathroom.

I looked in the mirror, I seen brownish blackish hair. I wasn't wearing a shirt and a pair of boxers. I turned the shower on.

Once I finished in the shower I picked out a black jacket, black shirt, and some black pants.

(Louis's outfit)

(Louis's outfit)

I heard a knock on my door and opened it to see a woman in lingerie touching her tits, I rolled my eyes.

"Not today. Sorry," I apologized. She scoffed and walked away, her ass bouncing up and down.

I shut the door and sat down in my desk, logging onto my computer.

I checked my emails. I seen a email to my co-boss. I was the boss of this mafia.

So what mafia are we even combining with?

I rolled my eyes. I told him a bunch of times.

The Lynn's.

As in your enemy, Mavis Lynn? Isn't she in that mafia?

I fucking hate it. I hate her. Were only coming together so we can dominate Matteo.

Yeah. Be at the meeting by 9.

Mavis Lynn, I hated her so much. I tried to kill her once and she tried to kill me a couple of months later. It's been like that for years. Once I get the chance I will kill her. I'll watch her die slowly. I'll enjoy it.

I walk downstairs and see Elyse, the maid I fucked last night. I don't like her I was just horny.

She came up to me. She rubbed her tits on my chest.

"Elyse," I started to say.

"Shh," She said guiding my hand to her pussy.

"Fuck off!" I said yanking my hand back.

I got second hand embarrassment from her. I walked out into the garage and got into my car.

I got there in a half hour or so. I walked inside and I was the last one there.

"So when are we going to meet the other mafia?" Alex the co-boss asked me.

"Two days," I said looking at him.

"Where are we meeting?"

"Aren't you a fucking boss? Why don't you know this?" I spit at him.

"I'm not the one in charge of that stuff. Besides you don't tell me anyways. Asshole," Alex said back.

"Were meeting at their place," I said. I did not want to join them at all. Part of me wished the Mavis was already dead, but I wanted to kill her. It would be no fun if she was already dead.

I dozed out on the rest of the meeting and everyone was gone once I came back.

I got up from my chair.

"Louis," Alex called to me. I turned around and raised my eyebrows.

"Are you sure about this?"

"Not at all," I said and walked out of the meeting room.

That night all I could think about is seeing her. I can't kill her yet or we won't get her Dad's trust. That was the most important thing.

"Louisss," I heard a voice whine. I woke up to see Elyse naked by me.

"What the fuck Elyse?! Put some damn clothes on I'm not interested," I said coldly, getting out of my bed.

I grabbed her by her wrist and walked her to my door. I pushed her out of my room and slammed the door in her face.

Damn that girl is crazy. I walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I put a black shirt on and black Jean's.

My phone started to ring and I picked it up.

"Hello?" I asked in the phone.

"Heyyyy Daddy," I heard a voice say. Gio.

"Gio, what do you want?" I asked annoyed.

"When are the 2 mafias joining together again?" He asked.

I sighed and said, "Tomorrow."

"Yay! I get to see my bestie Daddy," He yelled.

"Gio shut the fuck up,"

"B b b b b b but Daddy," He whined. I hung up on him and walked out of my room.

I heard a door open and I turned my head to see, Jayden. Jayden is my younger brother.

"Louis, are you excited to see Mavis?" He asked me.

"Hell no," I said walking with him.

He laughed and walked downstairs. We both seen Elyse.

Elyse looked up at me and walked towards me.

"Fuck," I whispered and speed walked to the garage. I could hear Jayden laughing behind me.

I hopped in my car and sped away as fast as I could. I had no clue where to go.

I found myself, pulling into the bookstore parking lot. I needed a new book to read to waste time.

I walked in and could smell all the books. A lady came up to me right away.

"Hey! Do you need help looking for anything?" She asked politely. I assumed she worked here.

"Do you have any romance books?" I asked. She widened her eyes, shocked.

"Yeah, sure follow me!" She said and started to walk to the back of the store.

I followed her until we got to a little section.

"Are you looking for a specific book, sir?"

"No. I'm just looking thank you though," I thanked her, she nodded and walked away.

I looked through all the books and found one that was called Honey Nut. It seemed interesting so I brought it up to the counter and gave her my card.

Once I got home and sped walk to my room and sat on my bed. I opened Honey Nut and started to read. I dreaded for tomorrow.

A/N
How do we like Louis's Pov?😏😏
Anyways, I'm super excited for the next chapter.

-V