New Hell

The first thing you heard when you entered your school was the Maximoff's welcome party. It looks like everyone made it and had fun, you can't blame them because even you as a newbie you had fun.

It consists of you and Natasha dancing around with her friends, that now you considered your friends as well. 

Carol, the blonde athletic girl, even asked for your number after shamelessly flirting with you all night. It was fun, you've never been in such high ranking in school such as this, its sad that it happened in your last year.

It's also sad that after your incident with Wanda dragging you, you've never seen the red head for the rest of the night. Despite her not being around, you still made sure to keep your distance with Bucky, no matter how hard it has been.

Just like every morning you found Natasha waiting for you in your locker.

"Hey."

"You have a lot of energy for, happy to see me?" You said sarcastically, hearing the sadness in Natasha's voice early in the morning.

"Who has full energy in the morning?"

"Mostly, normal people." You said, opening your locker and taking your book that is needed for your class.

"Yeah, not one of those people. I'm gay we hate everything and everyone."

You internally roll your eyes, feeling excluded when Natasha said "we" and not "us" since she does not know that in fact you too are very gay.

"I see, you didn't seem to hate Maria at the party." You wiggle your eyebrow but the girl just sigh.

"Yeah, no. Actually, I'm here because I'm trying to hide from her."

"Why? Aren't you guys super close." You put an emphasis on super close.

That night in the party, the two were more than close, well, so close that they are eating each other's faces. You thought all is good but the nervous red head standing in front of you tells you otherwise.

"I don't know." Natasha sigh before tearing her eyes from the floor and looks at you in defeat. "Look, can we meet up after school? In the library?" She sounds defeated so you nodded without hesitation.

"Great, see you then." She started walking before you could even say your goodbye.

"This could have been a text."  You yelled, the red head just raise her middle finger at you.

You are now in your first subject for today, History. No offense to the people who enjoys it but it bores you to death.

Wanda was seated in front of you. It's no surprise she didn't acknowledge your presence, after all in her words the both of you aren't friends.

"As I have said earlier we have a long year project in which you would need a partner to accomplish it. Before I said what it is, I would let you pick someone to be your partner."

Chatters erupted in your class. Students looking for a person to pair up with. You, however, remained seated. You didn't get the chance to know anyone yet. Everyone seems to be paired up easily since they have established friendship over the years.

The only person you know by name is Wanda but it's impossible she would agree to be partners with you.

Wanda, on the other hand, has a plan of her own. "Do you want to be partner Wands?" Maya asked her but the red head just shook her head.

She had declined several students and all of them would leave with a pout on their faces. She felt bad rejecting them but her plan includes being partners with you. She's just waiting for you to ask her.