Deja Vu

A cheerleader, an artist, a muse, a shoulder to cry on, a person to gossip with and some might say a mind reader but there's one thing Wanda can't do. It's to forgive and forget.

She finds it stupid, a weakness or foolishness to forgive someone who had betrayed you or worse broken your heart. Which Agatha both did to her.

Can anyone blame her?

MIDDLE SCHOOL

"What's that book." Wanda asked as she take a sneak peak on the book Agatha rushes to close when she heard the girl behind her.

"Just a diary." The older woman said with a tight lip smile, "Come sit," she offered. Wanda happily took her bag off her shoulder and sat next to Agatha.

It's a free period and a calming afternoon. The grass is green and the water from the fountain gives both of your skin enough mist to stay hydrated.

"Why do you always come here?" The redhead asked when she finally settled next to the girl.

"It's a safe space."

Wanda was too naive to give meaning on the way Agatha looks at her when she said it. Like she didn't mean the place but the person next to her.

But Wanda was young, a timid girl who has Bucky as her only friend. Well not anymore, she's there now. She's your friend; at least that's all she'll ever be.

"When are you gonna let me read your book?" Wanda persuades as she jokingly tries to reach for it.

Agatha just chuckles, she would never let you read them. It's a book full of her thoughts, and she fear not only will you ran but despise her once you read what's inside.

"First of, it's not a book, it's a coven of chaos." Agatha corrected her, "And you aren't allowed to see it, not until we're 30."

"Coven of chaos huh. That sounds like witch craft." Wanda commented, more curious now more than ever.

"Yes, I'm working on a enchantment on how to make you fall in love with me." She joked. Wanda only laugh at the cheesiness.

"You don't need enchantment for that." The red head  smirked, as young as she is, she got some tricks up her sleeves, "Looking at your eyes is the way to go."

If anyone can play a part, it's Agatha. Because as she feels the butterflies in her stomach erupt she only showed so little on what she actually feels.

"Well aren't you a witch for that statements ?" She said as keeps up a now fake smile as she realize that all of these can only stay as friends, "I'll call you my Scarlet Witch."

Wanda smiled, the kind of where it hurts but you also can't help but do it anyway. If only Agatha had asked maybe things would have been different for both of them.

Silence engulfed them both as they enjoyed the scenery of it all. The noise being drifted far away, the sound of water cascading each fall and the wind basking her skin as the warm sunlight hits her.

Wanda pull herself out of her state of mind when she realize what she's doing. She can't miss the person who broke her and up to this day continue to do so.

Why did Agatha even come back. To torture her some more?

Her phone buzzes and she smiles as she sees the name that pops on and even if its not possible her smile even got wider when she read what you wrote.

"I took your pouch accidentally! Hope you don't need anything on it. Btw, I kind of miss you :)" - My Y/N

"Keep it safe! Btw, I kind of miss you more 😊." She wrote back.

She can't wait for your reply, she didn't even tear her eyes away from her phone thinking that its that kind of conversation that stops only at midnight.

Maybe it could have been if only not did she receives another one but from another person.

"I missed you. I'm outside your door." -Agatha

-

Wanda had to double take, she was mercilessly praying the text had came from you instead but it didn't. Instead it came from the one person she never wanted to see and how unlucky is she that the person was just outside her house.

She had called for Pietro but her twin wasn't there so was their parents. In any other time she would have left Agatha to rot outside, she wouldn't even have trouble sleeping because of it.

As much as she hates to admit it, she's longing for closure. She's longing for the desire to know that Agatha has been feeling terrible when she left town.

She wanted to know that Agatha was hurt as much as she was.

With trembling hands, she slowly turn the doorknob. There it reveal Agatha's solemn grace.

They both settle on the porch, side by side with a noticeable distance between them. Wanda didn't bother to ask the older girl to come inside. Agatha didn't expect her to do so anyway.

"Why did you come back?" Wanda started out firm and strong. She wanted to get it over with fast and quick.

"For you."

"Well, I don't want to see you so never show your face again." Wanda spitted out as she vastly turn around before Agatha catches her shoulder to make her stop from leaving her.

"Please let's talk." The brunette begged. Wanda stood frozen for a second to think. She changed her mind, she doesn't want to know how Agatha felt all this time. It's useless either way.

But the firm grip remains on her arm, forbidding another step away. She pushes the hand away and whip to turn around. "You don't have the right to ask for any favor." Wanda gritted in her teeth. "To stand outside my house is a fucking cunt move even for you." 

"You don't understand-" Agatha tried to talk but instantly got shut up.

"And you never made me understand." Wanda step away just further to breath but not far away that Agatha will mistaken her for leaving. "For long I thought I was stupid but I wasn't you were just plain mean."

"Please forgive me."

"I'll never forgive you." Wanda stated firmly, calm and collected like she wasn't before.

This time, Agatha is the one nervous to stand next to her. How the tables have turned, she thought. She wants to rub in the power she have now over the older girl. But instead, Wanda remain still.

"You'll understand if you listen to me." Agatha sighs, she's trying her best not to let a single tear left her eye but they betrayed her. "I just want you to listen." She whispers.

But Wanda was far too gone to hear her. Maybe it was meant to be that way. But Agatha isn't giving up, not this time.

A/N: No edit again.

Also there's more to that argument on the next chapter.

Just want to give you all a little glimpse on Wanda's trouble. You can't be the only one who has someone pining over you. I gotta have Y/N jealous too y'know.