He knows

"So what is this all for?" The petite girl calmly asks, despite the tone, it is obvious how much rage is hiding behind it. Betrayal reflects on her eyes but hides it well enough for everyone else.

With a mocking tone, the other one answered, "What do you think? I can't believe you're this stupid."

Everyone is slowly gathering, circling in the commotion made by the two females.

"I played you, is that what you want me to say? Gay like you are so fucking easy to manipulate."

"Don't you dare!"

"A couple of notes is all it took for you to be all in-love and shit?"

Tears are threatening to leave the poor girl's eyes. Humiliation in front of her peers isn't exactly how she pictures meeting her secret admirer, well not so much of an admirer in reality.

"That's enough!" Natasha inserts herself between the two girls before dismissing everyone else to mind their own business.

"Get the fuck away from here." Natasha sternly said, using her authoritative voice to the lashing girl. The other really didn't protest.

Natasha turned her attention to the poor girl who was slightly shaking by everything. "You'll be okay." The short redhead whispers.

-

2nd day

The first day went super well, a lot of people went ahead and bought tickets to kiss Steve. The golden boy is sure as hell a hit to both genders and he doesn't mind it at all.

As much as this is a school event and for everyone to let loose and whatnot. It is inclined for the school to host somewhat educational things for students to attend to.

There are many things you can attend but it's only required to attend to one. You choose mental health awareness, you find it very interesting and the outline for today's lesson caught your attention. To your surprise Wanda is there too, she didn't look happy to be there but you wouldn't know the real reason.

You sat at the very back, while she sat in the front row with her head held high, she didn't even notice you were there. You look at the piece of paper you got from other than Scarlet Witch.

I hope you're having a good time, this is what school fair should be all about. I really wish I had the courage to ask you to just hangout with me instead of waiting around. I don't really enjoy much of this; you can call me a nerd but I prefer if we have classes instead. Nevertheless, I'll see you in 2 days, right? Unless you don't want to and that's totally fine. All I know is, it doesn't matter if I enjoy the fair for now or not, because there's no doubt I would enjoy it with you being by my side. See you soon my queen. - Scarlet Witch

You don't even try to fight off your smile even after reading the note several times already, even if you're looking like a fool to everyone else. The classroom easily filled up with over 40 students before the speakers started talking. You let yourself be lost in the discussion as you find this stuff very important.

Bucky lazily sat up straight on his chair as he tried not to fall asleep during this seminar. He sat just behind Wanda, wanting this to be over as soon as possible.

Unlike everyone, he wasn't too happy to be there. If it wasn't required to attend one class no one would catch him near a classroom.

Zoning out he played with his hands that were placed on the table. Y/N is the most beautiful girl on this campus. He read, it was written on a permanent marker on his desk. He chuckled lightly; he agrees with it, you are indeed the most beautiful girl around the campus. The handwriting seems familiar to Bucky but he wasn't about to go on detective mode on some stupid writing. Agreed no doubt no doubt, he wrote just below it.