Scarlet Witch

Your classes ended, and in your opinion it felt like a life time. It would have been a good day if it weren't for students shamelessly glancing your way before whispering to each other.

What happened to stealing glances? Students in private school have gone bold.

Fortunately, it ended and you are on your way to see Natasha and whoever she invited.

The library wasn't packed, it rarely is. You proceed to the secret room where you know the red head might be. Before you can proceed to open the door, the voice you are growing to hate and love comes from behind to stopped you.

"What are you doing here?"

"I-uhm."

"Maximoff, lay off my girl." Natasha's head slip through the crack on the door, "Come on in." She opened the door wider so the both of you can enter.

"Hey!" Carol greeted you.

The blonde has always been so cheerful and energetic. It make sense that she's an athlete.

You send a quick smile and wave before seating next to Natasha which is now in the middle of the both of you.

Wanda sat beside Steve, and now facing you. She can't keep her eyes away from you, she doesn't like that you're basically in everywhere she goes now.

It doesn't help that every time she sees you, she wants to jump in your bones. Wether because you're making her sexually frustrated or just frustrated, she doesn't know.

"Why are you here?" The red head decided to turn her attention to the only boy present in the room.

"Rude much?" Irritated, Steve scrunch his face. Feeling insulted by Wanda's nonsense question.

"It's all girls obviously." Wanda shrugs.

"Stop the bickering ladies." Natasha rolled her eyes, already annoyed with the two.

She should have just invited you and Carol but Steve insisted to come. And Wanda, she just appear and its rude to shoo her away.

"If boys are allowed you could have at least invited Bucky."

"What so you can make up after the mess you pull on the hallway?" For the nth time, Natasha rolled her eyes. "Plus, you just show up here and how do you even know we're gonna be here?"

Wanda's eyes flashed shocked and embarrassed all in under 3 seconds before it returns to her confident one.

"I wanted a place to hangout. Plus, Bucky and I are good, it wasn't even that bad." Wanda change the direction of the conversation.

She doesn't want Natasha to push more questions that would make her confess that she followed you here. In her defense, she was curious and she didn't know that you know about this room.

You on the other hand, wanted to strangle Wanda and tell her that it is in fact bad. You were being backstab left and right.

"It might not be for the both of you but Y/N got some hate because of it." Carol intervened, ready to back you up.

Lucky for the red head the conversation went exactly how she wants it. "It's not my fault, she has a face of a bitch." She raised her eyebrows at you, waiting for you to say something. Crossing her legs in the process, making the school skirt ride up her thigh.

You opened your mouth but no words came out. You were too caught up by Wanda's exposed thighs.

"You could just apologize." Natasha rolled her eyes, tossing Wanda a pillow.