Halloween Special

The first time you tried alcohol was when you were sixteen with your best friend Yelena. Both of you knew nothing better but the desire to try what everyone else's does at that time. Aside from sex and smoking, the most the both of you can do is drink.

The alcohol tasted bitter, you hated every drop of it, every gulp was a nightmare but every sip of it was Yelena's laughter and stories that you will never forget. That made the experience better, it better was the company.

Just like Agatha's company, it was nice, and talking to her helped you eased your mind. She's the type of person you would want to stay connected to, you didn't even care for the bitter taste the drink you had because you were having a sincere conversation with her.

Unfortunately, it wouldn't be too soon to see her or speak to her again. Your parents have grounded you, you can't leave the house unless school and you can't have any of your electronics unless doing homework. Your phone was taken away. You spent your weekend mostly watching DVD's of old horror movies.

You sigh out the breath you didn't know you were holding when you jump out of the school bus with a bunch of noisy lower batch students.

Everyone on your age drives their own car or have their drivers do it for them. Even though your dad just got promoted, your family isn't rich enough to have private drivers. And on the latter part, you can't drive.

The sulk in your face is pretty evident every morning. Who would be thrilled to be in your place anyway. To say the least you aren't having a good morning, but then again who would be on a Monday?

"Why do you insist on riding the bus when I can just pick you up and we can go to school together." Natasha appears on your side coming from the parking lot, keychains just clasp on her right hand as the both of you walk together inside the building.

You aren't even surprise to have her join you. Natasha can spot you from miles away and arrive to your side like a full blown assassin all the time.

"I told you, I don't want to bother you that much." You politely decline for nth time. It's a nice gesture but you don't want to burden her every morning.

"You desensitized me with your annoying ass already." The redhead huff beside you, jokingly. You look at her and pout. "Besides, this is what friends do, haven't you watch a single teen movie?" She added.

The both of you arrived at your locker, you proceed to do your thing while she continue to judge you as you do your business.

"I just- you're too far away from me." You place your notebook on the side, giving her a side glance nodding her way with your eyes widen to emphasize your point.

Natasha groan and stomp her foot at your stubbornness, "Who cares if I'm far? You need a ride."

"The bus is my ride." You replied before taking out your textbook you need from your locker. You noticed a note fell when you grab the book, you catch it before it fell to the ground.

It's the Scarlet Witch's paper but this time it's not just a colored paper, it has a rose and a crown image. It looks special than the rest. You can see Natasha from your peripheral vision looking at the paper as do you; waiting for you next move.

Hesitantly, you opened it, to your surprise it's blank. You stared at the paper confused but did not question it. You simply tuck it away with the rest of Scarlet Witch's note you've never open.

"What was that?"

"I have no idea."

"Okay well, if you're sick of the bus you know who to call." Natasha circle back on the topic. It's not like she can physically force you to her car. She could but not every morning.