Spin the bottle

Wanda slam her locker aggressively, she's not in a good mood. How could she when what happened yesterday happened.

"Or you could practice with me." Wanda whisper to you sensually.

If anyone has an upbringing the same as you do, they would understand why you would look terrified.

"N-no never." You stutter and left without saying anything to Wanda. You didn't even bother to look back, shivering on the way out.

Wanda saw the way you walked out, you were shaking your body like you were disgusted, it did something poor to her heart.

It wasn't like she's really going to follow through to the proposition but you reacted as if it's the last thing in your mind. And it pisses her off.

In your defense, you thought your crush on her was noticeable and all you did was deny. You were to nervous to utter another word so you left, it didn't even occur to you that the red head has a heart. All you could think about is, she can't find out.

No letter was written waiting for you the very next morning. You were a bit disappointed, you're not gonna lie about that.

Were you looking forward to it? Yes. Were you disappointed? Also yes. Can you do something about it? No.

"No letter?" Natasha wonders besides you as you take out your books.

"No but it's okay, I don't mind." You shrug, definitely downplaying your disappointment.

"Sure you don't." Natasha smirks, she don't believe you. "Any idea who it is?"

"Not a clue." You shrugs.

You have your attempt guess on who it might be but it's not really nice to assume. But between you and your diary, your guess is on Carol. It makes sense since the letter is always there early in the morning and Carol is always early because she has soccer practice. It make sense if it ends up being her.

Another thing, you are almost on your wits end with all the fuss going around with the kissing booth. You didn't even think people would care that you would be there as a kisser.

Now you have people on both genders sending you sly smirk saying they would see you on the fair. How bold were they? You missed the time the only bold thing happening in your school was Yelena declaring her love for mac and cheese on the hallway.

Well, there's only one to blame for all of these and its no other than Wanda Maximoff. No surprise. She was made to this world to stressed you out. You know it.

Wanda saw you sulking around on your locker and she can't help but smile. "Deserved." She mumble before walking to class.

The class started and before you even know it you had gone through the first period. You didn't listen to anything like you would normally do. Your mind was occupied by Scarlet witch, she didn't wrote anything to you, is she okay?

You can't help but worry. You considered the admirer somewhat close to you.

You sigh before picking up your books and tossing them to your bag. The day is dragging out so slow.

"Y/N, Let's go." Natasha came out of nowhere, catching your arm.

If there's another life you could swore she can became an assassin. She just comes and goes.

"Go where?" You didn't get any response other than her dragging you in the library.

When you arrived at the secret room in the library you were greeted by new people you haven't met before. The people you knew who was there are, Natasha, Wanda, Tony, Carol, Bruce and Pietro. Then, they introduced, Monica, and Vision.