Bestfriends

When you got home all you could think about is Scarlet Witch. It's still doesn't make sense when people find you attractive and now you got a whole ass admirer. But then again, they could just be playing with your emotions. There are a lot of jerks out there and you are not about to be a victim. 

You're now having a peaceful dinner with your parents. They were conversing while you were just munching off the food in the table. You were focused solely not to choke until a certain last name caught your attention.

"Dad, what did you say?" With your mouth still full, you mother send you a warning glare. "Table manners, please." She cooed.

Your dad looked at you lost for a second. He has this look on his face as if he doesn't understand what's going on, you can't blame him, you barely talk to him after moving in your new home. And of course, after that incident with your ex. 

"We can invite them for dinner?"

"Who?" You asked, growing out of patient.

"The Maximoff's. I'm not surprised you know them, Oleg said you were friends with his kids."

"Not really." You said in a monotone voice, "Why were you even talking to him?"

"You know how much talking it involves on golf aside from business. He even told me you were best friends with his daughter, Wanda." You father said before taking a bite of his steak.

Your mother was listening carefully before saying in surprise, "I didn't know you made friends already."

"I did not." You tried to deny. Of course you did, did your mother just assume your not capable of doing so?

But of course your friend list does not include Wanda. So you are now wondering what gave his father the idea to even call the both of you best friends. Pietro wasn't even close to you that much to call a friend.

"You should invite her over." She said to you before turning to your father, "It's a good idea to invite them honey. He'll be a great business partner."

You groaned out of frustration, your mother sending you a warning glare once again.

"I know, he said his wife makes great meals." You father nodded his head as he said this.

"Your friend has an odd name." Your father said looking at you as he take a sip of his wine. "But then again I met this guy he named his kid Vision." Your father continue to ramble about weird names he has heard.

You weren't listening anymore after that. Too consume with the thought of the red head tormenting you in school and now at your home too.

You finished your dinner and head back to your room. Your room was a bit messy, you haven't had the time to clean it thoroughly ever since school started and tonight isn't the night to start either. Instead, you open your notebook, the note you slip in there is revealed.

You can't help but smile as you read the note again. Whoever she is, playing with you or not, she still made you smile. You place the note on your cork board, it could be something to brighten your day everyday.

You sleep peacefully that night.

----

Your day begun early than usual. Your mother had business to do very early in the morning and her being the one that drives you to school, gave you no chance but to follow her schedule.

Normally, you would be bully for not being able to drive your own car at 18 but in this private school that you are now enrolled in, most of the students got dropped off too. The difference between you and them is that they got drivers and butlers to do that instead of their parents.