Apology Not Accepted

TW: Bullying and harsh words. 

"H-how did you know its me?" Wanda asked with shaking voice, she didn't even try to mask that all of her defense is down low. 

"I don't, I just took a guess and now you confirmed it." Natasha shrugs, taking a seat on the sofa. Wanda was unable to move, still processing the fact that she sold herself. 

It took her several minutes to find the strength to move. "You little bitch, you tricked me." She huffed, nudging Natasha's legs off table so she can proceed to seat on the sofa next to her.

"Why are you writing those nice things to her?" 

"Isn't it obvious? I like her." Wanda stated as a matter of fact, confused by the question like the answer was the most obvious thing in the world.

"No, it's not obvious, you were treating her like shit." 

Wanda would only look at you when she's glaring or rolling her eyes. Of course, Natasha would be surprised. What kind of sick move is that. 

"It's easier that way." Wanda mumble shyly before pouting. "Besides, you're not the one to talk. I heard you were giving Maria the cold shoulder." 

"You know this because?" Natasha raises her eyebrows. 

"I hear things when I shower." Smirks form in her lips, "Heard you were a great kisser too." She teased making the short hair blush a second. 

"What are we going to do?" Natasha puffs, pushing herself further on the sofa. Wanda only sighs. "You're lucky Maria is into you, Y/N is very much into Bucky and if she were into girls it would be to Carol." 

"Maybe if you aren't treating her like shit she'd be into you. Just saying." The short hair advises, before rolling her eyes. 

Wanda won't justify what she did and how she treated you for the past few weeks since you've been in school. She has always been known for not being able to control what she feels, so often times she would say something she doesn't mean. It's no excuse she knows that but seeing you with Bucky, no matter how she controls it, she can't hide it. And now, this happens with Carol too.

Silence took over the room that once filled with people, Natasha ignore the fact that Wanda has no clue about your sexuality. She remember that it was only her and Steve who was there when you came out and she isn't going to tell Wanda. It isn't her story to tell anyway. 

After a few seconds of silence, Natasha's giggle filled the room making Wanda confused. They might not be as close as they were before but Natasha was never been this weird.

"Movie then coffee? You don't do those kind of things." Natasha continues to giggle. 

All the time she knows Wanda, the girl hates coffee more than anything; she prefers tea. But now, because you would go and get one, suddenly she loves it? Natasha is amused. 

Wanda's lips curved upward into a smile before she shrugs, "I don't know, her doing it with just Carol doesn't really sit right with me." 

Natasha's laughter only grew louder by her friend's answer. Wanda has always been the jealous type and she can't hide it well enough. When her laughter have died down, the short hair has another question. 

"How are you going to manage that jealousy when the whole school is dying to kiss her?"

"No one would be able to." Wanda wasn't concerned at all, she have planned this out the moment she realized her mistake.

"You know that it's your business, right? The people are the market and they are willing to pay." Natasha pointed out the obvious.  

Wanda pressed her lips together while looking at the ceiling. She took a deep breath before clasping her hands together.