Touko Nanami: Thoughts

(Y/N) POV

As I sit in class I hear the teacher ramble on in the background, I stare out the window hoping for something to happen.

And after all that wishing, something did happen...the bell rang.

'Finally, school is over.'

I decided to walk around the woods behind the school before heading to my apartment.

As I go to round the corner behind the school I hear two people talking, as I peak the corner I see the one and only Touko Nanami rejecting yet another guy.

After he leaves I try to sneak away too.

"Not so fast, I know someone's there." Touko says.

"S-sorry, I wasn't trying to listen in. I just wanted to walk around the woods a bit before I went back to my apartment." I try to justify my actions.

"It's okay, just don't tell anyone." She sighs.

'I mean...who exactly do I have to tell...let me think. I have no friends, no family...so that leaves...no one! Woooow I'm quite good at secrets' I sarcastically thought.

"Hmmmm, I can't tell what your thinking right now." She teases.

"Do you need to know or something?" I asked.

"No, it's just I see you in the back of the class lost in your own world of thoughts. I could never tell what your thinking, and I still can't even though I'm talking to you now!" She sighs in frustration.

"How did you even know I was in your class?" I ask.

"That's a silly question, I know many people throughout the school. But I make sure to know everyone in my class!" She brags.

"Over achiever..." I mumble.

"Hm?"

"Oh, nothing." I quickly respond.

"Let me ask, are you bored right now?" She leaned in slightly closer to me.

"Not particularly right now." I answer.

"Want to come to the student council office with me? I'd hate to leave our conversation so blatantly." She offered as she starts to walk in hope I'd follow.

"Why not." I follow her.

'It's not I've got any plans.'

We finally get there. There's this little house looking structure.

"This is it! Tadaa!" She does jazz hands.

As we both settle in, she starts on her student council work while I sit there looking out the window.

'The trees are so pretty, the the way the sun shines through them and makes sun beams.'

"Coffee or tea?" Touko asked.

"No thank you, I'm fine for now." I decline.

"Really?" Her expression now a confused one.

"Yup." I bluntly respond.

She gets up and prepares herself a cup of coffee.

"Hmmm, no sugar? Guess I'll have to get that soon." She disappointingly sighs.

I let out a giggle.

"Hm?" Our eyes lock.

"Oh nothing, it's just like a mini house in here." I continue to giggle.

"That's the first time I've ever heard you laugh, you always sound and look so...bored." She teases.

"Yeah yeah." I shrug it off.