Momoi: New Manager?

(Y/N) POV

"Come on pleaseeeee!" My brother begged.

"I don't know..." I mumble.

"But you know everything about basketball! You're as talented as the coach! AND you're really observant and can see through ANYONE!!" He pleaded.

"Just give me a second! Jeez I know you're the captain but is it really that bad?" I asked him.

"It's not bad at all! It would just be really helpful to have a helping hand searching for flaws in our technique and at games!!" He rambled on.

"Jeez...fine...BUT on one condition!" I agreed.

"What is it?! I'll do anything!" He jumps up and down.

"I want a pair of warmups to match yours." I propose.

"OF COURSE! I'LL TEXT COACH NOW!!" He jumps like a leprechaun.

'Jeez...girl repellent shit right there...'

I throw myself onto the bed and open my laptop to watch basketball games.

'Hmmm, the generation of miracles...don't we have one of those?' I wonder.

"HEY! HYUGA!" I yell.

He cheekily opens my door.

"Yes?"

"These generation of miracle guys, don't you have one?" I ask.

"Yeah! He has the light blue hair!" He explains.

"Tell me more please." I sit up.

As he rambled on about this guy I also get some info about the other miracle boys.

'Hmmm, is absence is great...but people with hawk and eagle eyes could easily be his weakness...he needs to learn and widen his arsenal of weapons, otherwise he's left with one learnable trick up his hat.' I think as he bring up this Kagami guy.

"...and Kagami is a beast! He can dunk with ease and works very well with Koroko's passes!" He continues.

"Okay okay, that's enough for one night. Now go to bed weirdo." I poke the arch of his glasses.

"Haha okay! Sorry, I'm just so excited to have you working with us!" He smiles as he closes the door behind him.

'Hmmm team manager...I swear if I get hit with a ball...' I thought before drifting off.

"Hey...wake up! Time for school and your first day as team manager!!" I hear Hyuga through the door.

"Mhmmmm give me a sec." I lazily reply.

"GET UP! THIS IS SO EXCITING!" He yelled.

"Mmmmmm I SAID GIVE ME A SEC!" I yell back.

'Damnit, I'm wide awake now...that fool better have started on breakfast.' I thought as I slip on my school uniform.

As I'm finally ready and walk out my room I see some eggs and microwaveable waffles on a plate for me.

"...sorry...you're not going to quit though...right?" He asked.

"No I'm not gonna quit...just stop yelling in the morning." I say taking a bite out of my waffle.

"Okay thank goodness." He let out a sigh of relief.

We finally make our way to school, I know most of his basketball friends since I'm also the same year as him but I haven't gotten to know the first years yet.

"Hey! Hyuga...AND (Y/N)!!" Riko says with delight.

"Sorry! I almost didn't see you, Hyuga was blocking the way!" She scratches the back of her neck.