Yumeko Jabami: coin flip

(Y/N) POV

I woke up to my alarm...unfortunately.

I lazily get out of bed, it's my first day at this new school. I didn't get much information when I visited but they don't pressure good grades too much so that's where I picked.

I took a quick shower before starting my morning routine, shortly after I put on my new uniform.

'Damn this uniform makes me look good' I thought as I take a pic to show my best friend that I had to move away from.

I walk out the door, the school is relatively close so I just walk. As I'm walking I decide to open a pack of fruit snacks.

I finished the pack before walking into class, the first thing that happens as soon as I walk through the door is that this random blonde girl is yelling and this other girl with long black hair....and big boobs...

She stops when she notices me.

'Tf do I do'

I awkwardly wave, thank god the teach just got here too so I had to do my introduction and not rely on my poor social skills.

"Hi my name is (Y/N) (L/N), and I hope we all get along." I said before following this guy named...Toyota I think?

When we got back to class I say by the short tempered blondie.

As soon as the bell rang she turns to me and challenges me to....rock paper scissors??

"Are you being serious?" I asked which only seemed to piss her off even more.

The door suddenly opened, the black haired girl is back.

"Don't make her go against youuuuuu, let her play against me please Mary..." she whined.

"Why should I Yumeko??" Mary cooled down a little.

"Because I call this one." Yumeko said in a darker tone.

'Wow it sure is hot all of the sudden' I slightly panic because I have no idea what is happening.

"Tch fine" Mary reluctantly agreed.

Yumeko then took me by the hand and dragged me to an empty classroom.

"What's your name?" She asked like she didnt just take me to an empty classroom like a serial killer.

"U-uh...(Y-Y/N)" I nervously said as I look her up and down studying her features.

"Oh my do you like what you see?" I blushed furiously.

"A-anyways why'd you bring me here?" I asked.

"I want to play a game with you, a simple coin flip and we'll even use one of your coins. If I choose heads and it lands on tails I'll be your house pet and vice versa." She explained.

"What is a house pet?" I asked.

"Hmmmm well if you become my house pet it's like I own you." She explained.

'I wouldn't really mind that'

"Okay I'm in" I chose tails and I flipped the coin and caught it.

I lift my other hand to reveal...it's heads.

"Uh...so what now??" I nervously asked.

He eyes glowed red "you're mine now...but I don't think I could ever keep you as a house pet." She contemplated.

"You'll be my gf!" She cheers.

"I-uh what? Uh....." I'm at a loss for words.

'I mean I'd love to be her gf but omg I've known her for less than 24hrs'

"Umm...can we go slow please I've never dated a girl?" I embarrassingly blush.

"Yes of course, but don't forget you're mine." She smirked and held my hand as we walked to class.

Time skip to after school

"Let's go on a date." Yumeko blurted.

"Okie where to? I'm pretty new to the area so I don't know anything around here yet." I explain.

We had decided to go to a cafe...until it started to downpour, we both went to Yumekos house since hers was closer.

"Damn the weather did not agree with our plans." As I shiver.

"Aweeee darling you're soaked, I'll start a warm bath for us." She skipped off.

'Wait...did she just say us'

"It's ready!! Come here (Y/N)!!" She called out to me.

As I walk in Yumeko is already in the bath tub...naked.

"Come on now don't be shy" she held out her hands gesturing me to get in.

'Omg...they're so big' I caught glimpses of her.

I stood there fully undressed poorly covering myself up with a towel.

"Let's goooo!" She pulled me into the tub with her, I sat in front of her while she hugged me from behind.

'So comfy...like pillows'

We talked a lot surprisingly, I feel like we clicked really well.

After our bath we cuddled and watched some tv, what I mean by cuddling is being held like I'm her stuffed animal.

'I don't mind though...so warm and squishy...'

Before I knew it I was falling asleep, fighting my heavy eyelids.

"Are you getting tired darling?" Yumeko noticed.

I simply nodded before she picked me up bridal style carrying me to her room.

'Damn she's stronger than she looks'

She lets me sleep on top of her resting my head on her boobs.

'Ehehehehehe...this is awesome' I thought as I drifted to sleep.