T w o

"So now what?" Sophia asked after they got

As they went back into the studio after bothering Julie. She of course told them to leave, since they did interrupt a family dinner.

"We could play something," Luke suggested then Sophia nodded, she should've known what he was going to suggest. The four of them climbed up into the loft and grabbed their instruments. Each bandmate smiling as they were reunited with the instruments that they hadn't seen in twenty-five years. Everyone begun plugging in their instruments and looked to each other.

"Ready?"

"I always am," Sophia laughed as the four of them began playing a song they created before they died.

A moment later a very angry Julie Molina came storming into the room. "Guys! Guys, stop! Enough! Stop! Cut it out!" She shouted at them, waving her hands in the air for effect. Reggie and Sophia immediately stopped playing while Alex and Luke continued playing for a few seconds. "The whole neighborhood could hear you. I thought I told you to leave."

"Wait. People can hear us play?" Luke asked, as his eyes lit up with joy.

"Yes!" Julie shouted, but not out of excitement. "And so did my dad and my brother."

"Cool," Sophia smiled earning a glare from the Molina girl. Sophia held her hands up in surrender then set her guitar down.

"W-W-Wait." Alex stumbled and everyone looked at him.

"So only you can see us, but everyone can hear us? What kind of ghosts are we?"

"Who cares, man," Luke said fist-bumping Reggie then turned and gave a fist bump to Alex. "People can hear us play!"

"We might be dead, but our music isn't," Reggie smiled right as Ray, Julie's dad, walked into the studio.

"Dad!" Julie said with wide eyes as she looked at her dad while he stepped into the room.

"Hey. Just making sure you're okay." He said looking at his daughter.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just had to turn off the CD player," Julie explained gesturing towards the CD player in the corner of the room.

"Wait. Is this the junk that was in the loft?" Ray asked, looking at the boy's instruments.

"Junk?" Luke and Sophia asked, both of them were clearly offended by the statement. Ray walked over to Alex's drums carefully hitting them then smiling at his daughter.

"Some of this stuff's in pretty good shape."He said as he ran his fingers along with the cymbals. "Hey, maybe we can make a couple of bucks."

"What?" Alex leaned forward now right next to Ray."Yo, stop touching my drums. Tell him to stop touching my drums." He said now looking right at Julie.

"I like that song you had on," Ray informed Julie as he moved away from Alex's drums.

"Sweet! We're Sunset Curve." Luke said to Ray, even though he couldn't hear anything Luke said.

"Tell your friends," Reggie smiled as he and Luke moved closer to Ray.

"It's just an old CD I found," Julie replied, trying to ignore the ghost band.

"Well, still, it's nice that you're listening to music again. Out here you can play whatever you want, whenever you want." Ray said as he accidentally pushed his hands through Reggie and Luke's chest making their eyes go wide.

"Oh! That's nice," Reggie smiled.

"Stay out of this," Julie snapped to Reggie, but instead her dad's facial expression fell. "I-I'm sorry honey"