T W E L V E

"I got a spark in me, hands up if you can see," Julie heard her dad, Ray singing as she walked down the stairs to the kitchen.

"When you're a part of me. Hands up when you're with me." Julie smiled to herself when she heard another voice join her father's singing. "I got a spark in me, hands up. Ray stopped singing when he saw his daughter walk into the kitchen.

"Hands up, yeah," Reggie smiled when he saw Julie walk into the kitchen.

"This is new," Julie said looking at Reggie but obviously her dad thought she was talking to him.

"Yeah. I was in the mood for cooking some breakfast," Ray replied, gesturing towards the food he was cooking. Reggie giggled looking between the father and daughter, "He thought you were talking to him. Me and your dad are pals now, Reggie informed her. "It's a little one-sided. but it works."

"Look, after the talk we had the other night, I was thinking that I may have cost an opportunity with that manager. So, I was thinking-"

"Dad, no. I should've never snuck out," Julie said looking at her dad.

"Let the man speak. He's been stress eating all week. I don't know where he puts it though. It's like." Reggie hovered his hands over Ray's stomach, "firm."

"I know, but I really want to support your band," Ray continued, completely unaware of the other presence in the kitchen, "so I called in some favors, and I booked you a local gig."

"Best dad ever! What?" Reggie said excitedly.

"Oh my gosh. Where? Did you call your buddy from Drakes?" Julie asked, equally as excited.

"Not quite. I called Flynn, and she's gonna help us throw a party. Here. Tonight."

"Oh! So you booked us a gig at our house?" Julie asked, a slight hint of confusion in his voice.

"Maybe I was a little early with the 'best dad ever' award," Reggie sighed.

"All right. Hear me out," Ray began explaining. "You invite some of your friends over, you play with your band, and I'll get some of my colleagues to put you on film. That way, you have something professional for your Youtube."

"You'd do that for me?" Julie chuckled.

"Yeah."

"Back to best dad ever. I'll go tell the guys," Reggie told Julie as he pushed himself away from the kitchen counter. "Have a good day at work, Ray," Reggie smiled but didn't get a response. "It's cool. You don't have to answer. Just....." Reggie looked to Reggie and shrugged his shoulders before poofing into the studio.

"There you are," Alex said when Reggie poofed into the studio.

"Hi Reg, " Sophia smiled at the boy.

"Hey Soph, and Alex," Reggie smiled. "Oh Ray got us a gig tonight," Reggie said.

"What? Where?" Luke asked as he stood up from his seat next to Sophia on the couch.

"Here," Reggie told him, getting a confused expression from the three other ghosts.

"Something about a Youtube," he added but none of them really knew what he meant.

"O-Okay, I'm gonna go talk to Julie anyone wanna come?," Luke said.

"I'm down to go!!" Sophia said he poofed to the school with Sophia

"Hey." Luke smiled at her as his head went through the locker and Julie gasped, "Normal people don't do that. And ghosts definitely shouldn't." She whispered and Luke, and Sophia chuckled. She sighed before looking back at her locker, "What are you doing here?" She asked Sophia and luke.