T E N

"What's up with you?" Julie asked as she set down the microphone that she had been drawing on, looking up at the older girl who paced in front of her.

"What are you talking about? I'm fine, Sophia answered.

"You've been pacing around my room since you poofed in here," Julie added.

"Right," Sophia sighed then sat down on the bed in front of Julie. "So remember when we went to that party?"

"Vaguely," Julie answered, shaking her head.

"Sorry about that. again,'" Sophia added before continuing her explanation.

"Anyways my uh. I met a ghost at that party who gave me some helpful advice but," Isabelle began,"he came to ask me to run away with him and leave the boys behind."

"What?" Julie sat up slightly, since Sophia now had Julie's full attention. "What'd you say?"

"I'm here aren't I" Sophia replied.

Before Julie could say anything else an arm came straight through her closed door and knocked from the inside making the two girls eyes go wide, thinking that whoever it was heard what Sophia had just admitted.

"What are you guys doing?" Julie laughed in amusement.

"We're being classy," Reggie said. Before Reggie could say anything else he

was pulled back through the door.

"Why are you still here?" Luke asked as he and the other two boys walked through Julie's bedroom door. "We're going in like twenty minutes."

"I lied to my dad, so. now I'm stuck in my room all night," Julie explained.

"He found out about her calculus test." Sophia told the boys.

"But we were just at the venue," Alex said, making Julie move her gaze onto him. "I mean, it's packed. Like, VIPs, managers. It's kinda crazy."

"What are we gonna do about my aunt?" Julie asked, making the boys and Sophia smile. "She's right downstairs."

"Your aunt," Luke smiled then walked across the bedroom and opened Julie's window. "You're not taking the stairs." Julie's eyes widened then she turned and looked at Sophia who nodded at her saying she should do it. "Okay. Let me get dressed. I'll meet you guys there."

The three boys poofed out of Julie's room leaving the two girls alone. "I should go with them, make sure they don't get into any trouble," Sophia shrugged her shoulders, "I'll see you later."

"Go get him," Julie said, making the brunette smile before she poofed away. Julie stood up from her bed and walked over to the chest that sat on the bedroom floor. She stared at it for a moment before carefully opening her mother's chest. Julie smiled at the chest as she looked at the papers taped to the top of the chest. Looking fondly upon the memories her mother chose to keep safe. She looked down at the contents inside the chest, her smile grew when her gaze landed on a vest that used to belong to her mom

+

"Am I too late?" Julie asked as she ran over to Flynn, her eyes hadn't landed on the four ghosts but she knew they wouldn't leave her again. "Too early," Flynn said as Dirty Candy was called to the stage.

"Hope you all came to have a great time," Carrie giggled as she put a pair sunglasses On. "Dirty Candy? How'd she get on the list?" Julie asked, glancing to look at Flynn.

"Her daddy probably made a call," Flynn answered, like it was the most obvious answer there could be. "I like this," Flynn said as she pointed to the vest, "Pretty flower."