S I X T E E N

The boys and Sophia all poofed into Caleb's studio. The four of them looked between each other in confusion noticing them somehow when they poofed they also changed outfits.

Instead of wearing their normal clothes, Alex was now wearing a pink tux, Luke was wearing a blue tux, and Reggie was in a red tux. Isabelle was wearing a blue dress that perfectly matched the tux that Luke was now wearing. And all of them had instruments at their side.

"Well, don't you look nice," Caleb smirked as he walked down the stairs.

"Sweet threads," Reggie commented.

"How How'd you know our sizes?" Alex asked as he looked down at his pink tux.

"That's your question?" Luke asked Alex in an annoyed tone. 

Caleb sighed looking at the four teens, "I know you kids aren't my biggest fans. And an eternity at my club might seem overwhelming. But... I just put you in sweet threads, so humor me this one last pitch. " Caleb requested as he handed something to the waiter beside him. "Now, for starters, isn't it nice that you're all here together? And believe me, everything you want, including Willie is here." Caleb said looking right at Alex.

"On my stage, you don't vanish when the music stops. You soak in the applause for as long as you want. The connection that you will feel with that audience will be like no other. I promise." Caleb paused when the audience began cheering. "Oh! Shh. Do you hear that? They're waiting for you." Caleb told the four teens right as another jolt hit all four of them, making them groan in pain. "That one looked like it hurt. Now, let me remind you, you don't know if playing the Orpheum is your unfinished business. Do you really have time to make that mistake? I suggest you accept my offer because the clock is ticking," Caleb advised as another jolt hit the teens. "Ouch. You know where to find me." 

Luke grabbed Sophia's hand making her look at him with a soft smile. They were both scared and confused but all they wanted to do was be together. Caleb walked past the curtains and the audience immediately began cheering when they saw him. 

"Ladies and gentlemen, I'm back! Hello, hello, hello."

"You know you wanna take a chance and be a little bit bad," Caleb sang looking right at the four confused ghosts. "Ain't nothing quite like living on the edge so get ready to go "I'm chasing down a thrill, and lookin' fit to kill," Caleb ran towards the side of the stage with the twins staying by his side as he moved "So listen to the words a wise man said He said, "Covington, I got an offer that you can't refuse"

"You got nothing to lose, boys Lose, lose, lose, " as Caleb continued singing the boys unintentionally started moving to the beat of the song. Caleb snapped his fingers again making Sophia appear on the stage next to him, guitar in hand. Luke looked to the now empty space beside him missing the feeling on her hand in his. Without being able to stop herself Sophia began to play her guitar a little bit louder.

+

"You got nothing to lose, boys Lose, lose, lose," Alex began swinging his drum stick between his fingers, making Caleb smile as he gestured for the blonde boy to join him.

+

"You got nothing to lose" Alex poofed away from the group and appeared on stage. He immediately began playing the drums in front of him while his friends watched

"Alex, show me what you've got" Reggie lifted up his guitar slightly then without him being able to control it he poofed onto the stage next to Sophia and Caleb.

+

"Reggie, swing it, baby"

"Now Luke, yeah," Luke began playing as his body pulled him closer to the stage but Luke shook his head as he tried to restrain himself.