Chapter 3

Jungwon's Outfit 

Jungwon's Outfit 

Jay's Outfit 

As Jungwon entered the house, he was wearing black skinny jeans, combat boots, and a forest-green button-up, opened with a grey T-shirt underneath. Jungwon, who usually wore oversized hoodies and padded coats, shocked everyone with his form-fitting and seemingly bold outfit. When he entered the living room, Sunoo, Heeseung, and Jake greeted him. They had all been close friends since high school and luckily got into the same university together. Sunoo was an art major, while Heeseung was studying music, Jake medicine, and Jungwoon was studying literature. Despite their busy and conflicting schedules, they all (Sunoo especially) made the effort to keep their friendship close. And to them, partying was the most fun way of doing that.

After catching up for a while, Jungwon felt a similar pair of eyes on him. When he looked around, he found Jay sitting at a table behind them, eating a lollipop, with his eyes on Jungwon. Jay was wearing an all-black outfit (as he usually does) consisting of skinny jeans, a zip-up, layered with a black-jean jacket on top. Before Jungwon got the chance to approach him, Sunoo dragged him to the dance floor where they danced to Talking Body by Tove Lo with Heeseung and Jake. Jungwon, who had a more reserved personality, completely changed as he began dancing. Jay wasn't sure if it was the alcohol in his body, the glowing red lights, or the music, but suddenly Jungwon became even more attractive to Jay when he saw him dancing.

Jungwon looked over coincidentally, and saw Jay in another corner, looking at him again. Not knowing what got into him, Jungwon continued dancing, keeping eye contact with Jay, and called him over with his finger. Jay immediately raised his eyebrows, sat down his drink, and put his lollipop back in his mouth. Once they met, Jungwon put his arms around Jay's neck and Jay wrapped his arms around Jungwon's waist. Quickly, they began dancing together, perfectly in rhythm with the music playing in the background.

Suddenly, Jay grabbed Jungwon's arm and led him to an empty room. The music was still playing in the background while Jay was grinning at Jungwon. "What flavor is that?", Jungwon asked. "Guess," Jay replied. Jungwon then licked Jay's lips and guessed, "cherry?". Suddenly, Jungwon felt himself being pushed against the wall and his hands in Jay's hair as they kissed. At first, Jungwon was hesitant because of his lack of experience. He was unsure of what to do in this situation, he's never kissed anyone like this before. But once he let his body surrender to the feeling of Jay's lips against his, his body quivered. "Is this okay?", Jay asked in between breaths. Jungwon smiled and replied "shut up" as he then pushed Jay against the wall.

They stayed like this for a while, taking small breaks in between breaths, and continued harmoniously moving around the room. Jay's hands were now around Jungwon's neck while Jungwon's were in Jay's back pockets. Once they grew tired, Jungwon asked out of breath, "is it okay if we don't... Tonight, I just-", Jay interrupted and said, "you don't have to explain, it's okay." They then sat down on the carpet, holding each other as they caught their breath.