Chapter 9

Once they had arrived at the Narita International airport in Japan, the group was exhausted. Although the plane ride wasn't long, excitement for their trip kept them awake. Despite this, the group made sure to join their other classmates at baggage claim as Jay and Jungwon held hands and rushed over. "Alright, do we have everyone", a professor asked as he counted the heads of students. Everyone was accounted for so the students left the airport and hopped on a bus that was headed for their hotel. After finding seats on the bus, Sunoo, Heeseung, Jay, Jake, and Jungwon joined in the conversation, guessing what they would see and do on their trip.

However, as they conversed Sunoo found a mutual friend on the bus. "Niki! Hey!", Sunoo exclaimed. "Hey guys!", Niki said excitedly. "What are you doing here? I thought you weren't going to Japan till the summer!", Sunoo said. "That was the plan, but I had a study abroad grant that had to be used and I thought why not see my home like a tourist", Niki said. "Wow, you're so cool", Sunoo muttered. "Who's your friend, Niki?", Heeseung said, gesturing to the person sitting beside him. "Oh, sorry. This is Sunghoon!"Niki replied as Sunghoon waved to the group. "How do you guys know each other?"Jungwon said, smiling. "We have a few classes together but we got close after going to a few dance classes together", Sunghoon said. After introducing himself, Sunghoon quickly fit into the group despite his shy personality. Usually, he found himself being talked over and judged but with Niki and his friends, he easily felt at home.

"Oh, we're here!", Sunoo said as he clapped his hands. "Want to room with one of us? I'm sure we can trade roommates!", Sunoo continued. "That's okay, I'm rooming with Niki so I'll be with you guys", Sunghood replied. "Perfect!", Sunoo said with a smile on his face. Sunghoon smiled shyly and thought how cute Sunoo looked when he smiled. Sunghoon quickly grew to like him.

As the group got their room keys from the professor, Jay grabbed Jungwon's hand and ran to their room. Once he opened the door, Jay lifted Jungwon and threw them on the bed. As Jungwon laughed uncontrollably, Jay wrapped his arm around his waist and whispered, "I'm so happy we're here". Jungwon then turned around to face Jay, and after looking into each other's eyes for a few seconds, Jungwon kissed him and said, "me too".

When they woke up, Jungwon and Jay were sleeping in their separate beds. Jay wanted to sleep together, however, Jungwon was new to relationships and didn't want to pressure him. The last thing he wanted was for Jungwon to feel uncomfortable around him.

Jungwon woke up first, knowing they had to meet their classmates at the lobby in 20 minutes. Jungwon didn't want to rush Jay so he quietly walked over and began slowly patting his arms and legs. "Jay, Jay, we have to go soon", Jungwon whispered as he continued patting him. This went on for a few minutes but Jungwon took the opportunity to take in how wholesome Jay looked as he slept. It was a different look than his normal "rich and handsome appearance". "Jay, Jay", Jungwon whispered. Suddenly, Jay grabbed Jungwon and said, "how are you so cute", as he tackled him. "Cmon, we have to go soon!", Jungwon said in between laughs.

Once they reached the lobby, the pair were greeted by their group. Sunoo then grabbed Jungwon's collar and pulled it. "What are you doing?!"Jay exclaimed. "I'm just checking something", Sunoo said laughingly. "You have such a dirty mind," Niki said, rolling his eyes at Sunoo. "Sorry Jungwon", Sunoo said, pouting. Seeing this, Sunghoon smiled to himself and replayed the image of Sunoo pouting in his mind.

"Cmon Sunghoon! We can't miss the bus!"Niki said. "I'm coming!", Sunghoon replied.