Chapter 8

It was the night before their Japan trip, Heeseung, Jake, Jungwon, and Jay were over at Sunoo's house packing at the last minute. Heeseung already packed several days ago but still came over to keep them company. "Jay, you do not need to bring 5 bottles of cologne with you", Heeseung said. "But-", Jay stuttered. "Nope, only take one", Heeseung said. "You should probably just take one, two at the most,'' Jungwon said. Jay only listened to Jungwon and immediately took all of them out of his bag except for one. Heeseung rolled his eyes while Sunoo and Jake giggled in the background.

It took them two hours to finish packing. Heeseung being the most rational one of the group, made sure to check their luggage and to-do lists several times before letting them finish. Without him, they probably would've forgotten their passports.

While the others were distracted, Jay led Jungwon to the same room they were in at Sunoo's party a few weeks ago. "What are you doing?", Jungwon asked laughingly once they arrived. Jay pulled Jungwon closer to him and whispered, "you know we're going to be alone on the trip right?". Jungwon immediately felt goosebumps spread throughout his body. "Not really, everyone's going with us", Jungwon said. "I switched rooms with Heeseung so we could stay together", Jay said. "Oh, really?", Jungwon said. And before Jay could pull Jungwon into a kiss, Jake slammed on the door and yelled, "hey love-birds, go to bed! You'll have plenty of time to do that on the trip". Sunoo was cackling in the background while Heeseung slapped his arm to be quiet.

"We're coming", Jay yelled back. And with that, Jay and Jungwon held hands and joined the others in Sunoo's room.