Chapter 4

It had been a few days after the party and Jungwon couldn't stop thinking about Jay. His professor would start his lecture while Jungwon thought about how Jay's hands felt around his throat. Focus, Jungwon thought. No matter how many times he pinched himself, Jungwon couldn't focus so he quickly left his class, causing his peers to stare and ran to the bathroom. Jungwon splashed cold water on his face and saw how red his face was. "What the hell", Jungwon said to himself. Just the thought of Jay makes his body and mind go into panic mode.

Instead of going back to class, Jungwon headed to Heeseung's dorm for some peace of mind. "Hey, are you okay?", Heeseung asked as he opened the door. "Yeah, I just can't be in class right now", Jungwon said. Heeseung smirked and said, "having trouble focusing?". Jungwon then playfully wrestled Heeseung into the room until he tapped out. "Hey, hey I'm sorry, I just saw you guys going into a room together and assumed you know..." "Well we didn't do anything if that's what you're thinking", Jungwon said. "I'm not assuming anything, just curious,'' Heeseung teased. Jungwon then threatened to hit him again, causing Heeseung to apologize.

"In all seriousness though, if you wanna get your mind off things Niki is hosting a dance class if you want to come", Heeseung said. "Sure, that sounds fun".