1

Harry's P.O.V

I was sitting in Potions class when I felt this weird sensation in my back. It soon became pain. Lots and lots of pain.

"Aaarrrrrgggghhh!"

I screamed.

The pain was too much. Malfoy, for some reason, was by my side in an instant.

"Come on Potter; we have to get you out of here!"

I, of course, was hesitant to do so. It would have been easier to listen to him if we were friends which I actually wanted.

Thankfully, my back chose for me to go with him so I nodded my head and he grabbed my arms and pulled me up gently.

Professor Snape came towards my direction and was about to say something (rude, may I add) but I screamed and almost fell on the floor again.

Keyword: Almost.

Since I'm in to much pain to make any sense of this I'll just figure it out later.

Snape, for some reason, caught me as I fell down.

I expected to be held in a painful hold, but he was surprisingly gentle.

"Potter, you need to go to Pomfrey. Draco will escort you there. All you need to do us remember to breath, unless you're to much of a blumbering idiot to know how. Now go."

And he handed me over to Draco, who grabbed my shoulders to keep me steady, though there was nothing he could do to stop my screams of pain.

He opened the door and pulled me along. The last thing I saw of the classroom was Snape yelling at the students to, and I quote, 'Shut your noggins." unquote.

We only managed 16 steps before I fell again.

Suddenly Draco did something that shocked the living daylights out of me; he carried me as in, picked me up and carried me as if I were a girl.

I don't blame him though for I must be slowing him down. Hence the fact, it still shocked me.

Now that I think about it, ha! Who would of thought that the Draco Malfoy would be carrying the Harry Potter.

Yeah, that's right.

I'm the Boy-Who-Wouldn't-Freakin'-Die.

I hate all those titles.

I don't want the fame or glory; that should go to my parents.

I don't want to be known as the Boy-Who-Lived.

I just want to be a normal teenage boy. Well, as normal as I can be.

We soon arrived at Madame Pomfrey's.

"What's going on?"

She stared worriedly at me.

When Draco was about to reply, the doors banged open with a worried Dumbledore, McGonagall and-wait, Snape?

Weird, but at least this means he doesn't hate me anymore, I think.

Oh shit! That hurt, oh Merlin, I'm gonna scream.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhh!"

That really hurt.

Draco tightened his arms around me.

The last thing I saw before I fai- no, I mean fell unconscious were grey-blue eyes that belonged to the one and only, Draco Malfoy. My last thought was, 'Draco's eyes look worried. Maybe I'm imaging things because it sounds ridiculous, but I wouldn't change it for anything.'

__________________________

Hope you like! The story is a few years old so it may suck but I'm fixing it.
Comment
Vote
And enjoy it!
Lights out
;3