5

Disclaimer:
Wolfy: She is stupid and does not own Harry Potter. That is how stupid she is.

Sf: Hey! I'm not stupid! And guys, I'm sorry that I haven't updated soon. Problem is, we have no Internet. Luckily, we have Internet now so here is the update and I love every one of you guys who read, voted, and commented. I honestly thought no one would care but it is great to see that some people like this.

Wolfy: Awe. Don't be sad. Everyone loves this story.

Sf: I thought you hated me?

Wolfy: *blushes* I do! I was just pitying you and pretending that this story was actually good. Ha! Just go apply for a circus and become one of those clowns.

Sf: *winces* That was harsh Wolfy.

Wolfy: Whoops, you're right. Sorry. But Harry Potter still does not belong to her!

Sf: *rolls eyes* No, it does not. Enjoy!
____________________________

They finished their lunch and sat in silence for a while.

"Now what?" Harry asked.

"Well, we could let bygones be bygones." Remus suggested.

Sirius stared incredulously at him while Harry nodded in agreement.

"What! Be friends with those Slytherins! You're kidding, right?" Sirius exclaimed in complaint.

Harry rolled his eyes while thinking that Sirius acted like a child sometimes.

"Well, I think Remus is right. It would be nice to let it go. I'm sure mum and dad would be proud if you actually called a truce with Snape." Harry spoke up.

Sirius sighed. "You're right, pup. Time to let go of the past."

"Not forever. You can keep the past, only just make a better future out of it."

"When did you get smart? Just like your mum." Sirius ruffled up Harry's hair.

Harry just shrugged and smiled then turned around to face Draco and extended his hand.

"Hi. My name is Harry Potter and I would love to be your friend."

Draco looked at him cautiously, remembering his first year and Harry's rejection.

Harry smiled warmly at him in assurance.

Draco made a decision and place his hand in Harry's.

"Hello, my name is Draco Malfoy. I gladly accept being your friend."

They grinned at each other.

"Well, that's that. Little secret of mine. I alway wanted to be your friend, Draco."

"Wh-what?" Draco's eyes grew wide.

"Yes, I know. Surprise!"

"Since when?" Remus asked the same question running through Draco's head.

"First time I met him, even if he was a jerk." Harry replied while staring in Draco's direction.

Draco stared at Harry in disbelief.

"Why?" He asked, needing to know the answer.

"Well, you were the first wizard I met. I was fascinated and intrigued. Honestly, I'm not sure why that is important, but it is." Harry shrugged.

"So, how am I going to hide my wings?" Harry broke the silence.

"Will them back in?" Sirius said hesitantly.